Accidental Crafting?

I accidently hit the Craft button on a mk9 blastech under Finn although I did not Equip it. I go back out to my toons and the stun cuff option of adding a stun cuff to my other toons is gone.

I’ve been playing since launch and have never made this mistake but one would think simply crafting a piece would not make you lose the gear until you actually Equip it. Please fix this.

To emphasise, I did not Equip the stun cuff, only Crafted a piece invovling it. I understand Equipping a piece locks the gear, crafting should not have the same effect.

Replies

• Options
    Why not? If you crafted it, the sub piece of equipment is used up to make the new one.
  • Options
    Well, that’s why they call it “crafting”- typically when crafting something, it cannot be reverted to its previous state. You can’t take a pot and turn it back into clay
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    My point is accidentally crafting shouldnt lock the piece out. If I equipped it I would understand.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    And our point is that itshould. (Sry if i seem rude. I m very bad at communicating stuff politely)
  • Options
    Everything except Mods only goes one way in this game. Along with the "I zeta'd the wrong toon" post - unfortunately mobile games often attempt to capitalize on player frustration. Hopefully, it happens once and then you can be more careful next time.
    PS - gear Finn and zeta him - Res. is the hero team you're looking for!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice