Did the change in character values help vs distort squad viability?

Spirulina999
33 posts Member
edited November 2017
When character weighting’s were changed this summer the goal was to accurately reflect character and squad strength. What is your experience of this so far?

Did the change in character values help vs distort squad viability? 13 votes

Has helped me
0%
Has made things worse for me
23%
Mzeetomates302Spirulina999 3 votes
Neither
76%
ZtyleZombie961Darth_cowboyDretzleZolazHuatimusRavenclawsKyJoe_CoolJ0HND03RevanComingSoon 10 votes

Replies

• Neither
    I noticed the difference. It just didn't affect the way I play the game.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Neither
    Months ago I used to use the power number to try to determine how much health and protection a team had which was a slight indicator on whether I could beat it or not.

Now any team can beat any team and the difficulty is more based on team composition than their health/offense, so I wouldn't use the old power number anymore even if they had it.
  • Has made things worse for me
    Thanks for responding. I use individual strength numbers for opponents in GW and arena play unless certain toons are on the enemy squad, like Baze, especially. The numbers are becoming more inconsistent. Also it is frustrating to be blocked from progress by impossible opponents.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Neither
    Before it was an indicator of how many hp that team had, now it's an indicator of how much the team has been upgraded
    not really useful, as none of them actually tells how strong the team is, as both leave out to many factors to actually tell if it's a hardcore team or a walkover
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Has made things worse for me
    So true. Some new tools help, I think. Like, your highest title (holotables hero, general, etc) says how well you play, your mods say how upgraded you are, not reflected in total power score., easy to see in your shard but not during Grand Arena or Territory War competitions once they start.