New Territory Battle Tools

Hello,

I love the new stats in TB, but to help the TB Officers/Guilds to be more efficient, it would be great if all members were on the individual Phase Combat/Special Mission complete board showed up with 0 (Zeros) so that we know who hasn't gone at all...otherwise, it is no better than before to be honest, as we would have to check off each person that has gone.

Thanks,
Trojo

Replies

• I second this ^^^
  • ErsinBaba111
    64 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Completely agreed. Missing "0" values for individual players , lightens our burden up , but , on the otherhand , brings the issue /burden to scan and find individual persons who has been missing on that list. I do not want to scan another 49 persons while I am horribly busy to pull the strings ... we have had same problems with the daily-raid tickets since the beginning. We need practicality as parallel to fuctionality. Not extra burden ...

Regards...
  • I agree, and based on your original posts about this coming you intended for this to occur in that way, with zeroes
  • Yeah, it doesn't really lessen the burden much without players with zero values listed.
  • I def concur. Please include 0s
  • As a guild leader I have to say I'm happy they're implementing these tools, but it's requiring even more work by myself and my officers now as we have to criss reference each phase to see who actually deployed rather than the players starting at 0. Not too logical but hopefully EA updates this
  • Please give us the complete picture with these tools, make our lives as guild leaders a bit easier.
  • YES. Please show all guild members so that we can easily determine who still needs to go. This would allow guild officers to easily look at the list before the phase ends and communicate to players that have not yet participated. Please implement this!!
  • As an officer of our main guild and leader of our training guild, I have to agree with everyone. We were promised new tools for TB but all we got was just previews of the phases in the stats
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It would also be great of people used the search function :wink:

The 0 has been confirmed, what we see is just the framework.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It would also be great of people used the search function :wink:

The 0 has been confirmed, what we see is just the framework.

Oh, I just did that and you must be referring to the article posted a day after my initial post and PM to CG_Koz....just saying ;)
  • Include the 0, pls