Biggs ship ability g11 missing ability material?

Biggs is at g11 but when I look at his ship ability, there's a gold symbol that says 0/10 - Location unknown? How do I enable this ability if I can't farm the ability material?

Replies

• actually when you click on the gold ability, the message is, "This ability material is obtainable in a later update". ???
  • I found out this is a ship ability omega but seems to not be farmable. They used to be available several months ago but not now...anyone have additional news? If a pilot gets to g11 or g12, it would seem to make sense to increase their skills/abilities. g11 = ship omega, g12 = ship zeta???
  • They have been available previously, but I can't remember where. I have two of my ships upgraded with them and am sitting at 4/10, but been that way for a long while now. Wish I could remember what event rewarded them...
  • Buying certain ship packs got them for you.

Ship omegas were supposed to be dailies just like regular omegas but then got shelved for an unknown reason
  • until ships are reworked, I hope they keep them shelved. in their current state, ships are weak. most can be 2 shotted and a couple can be 1 shotted. it's an RNG fest.
  • That's too bad as if you work on a character and improve their ability, then they as pilots should improve as well...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

They are stacked next to the hardware in someone's closet. :wink: