Do you want zeroes for combat missions if players have not gone

Chuybacca
26 posts Member
edited November 2017

Do you want zeroes for combat missions if players have not gone 40 votes

Yes
67%
RidzuanakinPiffGuruCatomkingGabriel710kalidorJarDorKsconan1RUIZ2279ElectricboaEpic_GunnerSoceraceSabAuskaizErsinBaba111Lon_DeMoeSpeedokillzTrojoKyJoe_CoolMacattack9WitnessedJarlDarkstarSunrise 27 votes
Yes(terday)
20%
The_Noobish_HipsteranonidudeJordylee24Indominable_JkylelaurentisCamaroAMFphatphil3Realstateofgalaxy 8 votes
Yes(sirree Bob)
12%
VengenceRoguesaberMuaddibNightmist66Fre2178 5 votes

Replies

• Yes
    +1
  • Yes
    This is a must. Again I agree I like new features but please add the 0s or it still creates almost as much work!!!
  • Yes(sirree Bob)
    The whole idea of us requesting these tools was not just another score card but to be able to understand he complete picture our guilds are painting. If you only give us half of the stats how do we make best use of the information? We’d like all of it please for every member even when they’ve done nothing.
  • Yes
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Dan can you please help with this if not this TB def prior to next one
  • Yes
    CGs have to judge the game in the perspective of players instead digging in codes. Thus, take a step back and see what your action is.

" YES " for better judgement !
  • Yes
    Not only do I want zeros, but I want to see the total number of missions that the player is capable of doing. So if they don't have CLS, I see 0/0 for them in the Special Missions. Those that do get 0/1 (or 1/1 when they complete it).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • FYI - @CG_Kozispoon confirmed we'll get 0's (or a big fat red X if we're lucky) on the list and all players in the guild will be shown.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    FYI - @CG_Kozispoon confirmed we'll get 0's (or a big fat red X if we're lucky) on the list and all players in the guild will be shown.

giphy.webp
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @Chuybacca
    Hiya!
    The bulk of (if not all of) this content is not live. This includes features to Territory Battle Tracking. What is live is a placeholder/preview that was implemented in our last content update that is not fully operational. So in short, stuff missing! Said stuff (as well as the rest of the content detailed in @CG_Carrie 's post) will soon follow in our impending Version Update.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • I misread this and thought you meant automatic zeroes for all players in guild when raiding. Both would be very useful! ;)
  • Yes(sirree Bob)
    Also no firm date on when that will happen?