Luke's X-wing and OT Falcon suggestion

These are two iconic ships from the OT and seem like they'd be great additions, especially after the release of CLS + rework of ANH characters. My proposal uses the ANH characters + CLS as crew since they largely make the most sense.

Luke's X-Wing (CLS + R2 Crew): R2 "Fix those stabilizers" recover 40% health + gain 40% TM. "use the Force" Basic: applies target lock, can't be evaded or resisted; target lock: applies daze. Luke "Rogue Leader": Calls all Rebels to assist, buffed Rebels do 50% extra damage (synergizes well with Biggs & Wedge under Ackbar Lead).

Aside from Clone Sgt there is no LS ship that applies target lock on basic, which greatly hinders fleets in LS only events as most offensive abilities need target lock to get maximum benefit. More importantly most LS ships that do apply target lock are crazy dependent on making it through an RNG gauntlet (no evades, no resists, and in ****'s case criting too). If any one of those RNG roles goes wrong you're out a target lock and, in many cases, waiting for the ability to come off a 3+ turn CD by which point the battle might already be decided.

We also need OT Falcon crewed by Raid Han (STH never flew the Falcon), Vet Chewie (because he looks like OT Chewie*), Leia, & Farmboy. Basic: applies target with chance to attack a 2nd time (functions identical to FO Tie Fighter "Target Acquired") Farmboy ability "I got him!" single target direct to hull damage (slightly more powerful than Boba's seismic charge to compensate for no AOE), ignores taunt and stealth; starts on CD identical to Boba's seismic charge. RHan "Don't get cocky" gain 40% turn meter and advantage for 2 turns; auto activates after "I got him!" is used. VChewie "Angle Deflector shields" Regain 50% protection & gain evasion up for 2 turns. Leia "Here they come" dispels stealth & Taunt from all enemies, inflicts offense and tenacity down on all crafts dispelled.

Basically abilities for the Falcon crew mirror their dialogue from the TIE Fighter chase in ANH. Abilities are focused on being powerful, as the Falcon should be, adds some more counters to meta tactics (such as Maul stealth or Biggs taunt). Like Boba can be an excellent finisher and applies target lock on basic for reasons mentioned above.

*could we add a Rebel tag to him and have him synergize with Raid Han too? I don't really see an OT Chewie being released now since he basically looks the same as Vet Chewie but it's a shame not having an OT Chewie.