Apple players

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I actually dislike this more than giving them free characters/ better promotions. A "practice mode" is a serious advantage , more so than a free seven star character, 20,000 crystals, zetas for purchase etc in my humble opinion

It’s been said before but the beta test of TW is not android exclusive. I play on iOS. I downloaded Droid4x to my SurfacePro and installed the game through it. I am in the beta test with no issues. I don’t have a google play account or any type of android device.
    Taters will be as Taters are.
  • Options
    I actually dislike this more than giving them free characters/ better promotions. A "practice mode" is a serious advantage , more so than a free seven star character, 20,000 crystals, zetas for purchase etc in my humble opinion

The idea is for a few people in your guild to practice and take back the knowledge to the guild to help.

It's not a conspiracy against iOS users.
  • Options
    Mol_Eliisa wrote: »
    Google makes and sells android devices that are in direct competition with Apple products. These Android/Google Play-only promotions benefit them directly. I’m sure the idea for this promo isn’t all one-sided. Google stands to benefit from these promos as much as EA/Disney.

Probably and that is why they are paying money to do it.
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Every single event except for 2 that i know of: K2S0 and this one.

Other ones had either a counterpart or was present in boyh

The spring droid event was also android only.

But you proof my point. We dont know if the current promotion was offered to apple or not. Such deals are much more compicated than an ea sales guy approaching apple and goodle and auggesting something.

The android bias is obivious. It may be apples fault, it may be not. But ea is handling it really bad imo and no wonder ios users get upset.

The same would happen if it is vice versa. Why do I pay more and get less content?

because you use apple, that's why you pay more... It has always been this way, why should it be different now? Just because you play swgoh?
  • Options

It’s been said before but the beta test of TW is not android exclusive. I play on iOS. I downloaded Droid4x to my SurfacePro and installed the game through it. I am in the beta test with no issues. I don’t have a google play account or any type of android device.

I don't care about the android vs apple part of it. I care about the 10,000 players with unlimited crystal and credits on a practice account, some of which might be in my shard, some might face my guild in TW
  • Options

I don't care about the android vs apple part of it. I care about the 10,000 players with unlimited crystal and credits on a practice account, some of which might be in my shard, some might face my guild in TW

Presumably there is someone in your guild that is in the beta.