Beta

Can we get an answer from devs on positions? It's not letting me in and I have no way of knowing if it's full or just being a pain

Replies

• So when I installed the beta when it asked for my age I accidentally put 17 and then it wouldn't let me change it and reinstalling it didn't help either. Any way to fix this?
  • Don't worry about it, the age shouldn't change anything for you in-game. Besides you're importing your account so it'll take your age from that one instead I would assume.
    Even so it doesn't matter :smile:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Don't worry about it, the age shouldn't change anything for you in-game. Besides you're importing your account so it'll take your age from that one instead I would assume.
    Even so it doesn't matter :smile:

this. chat is disabled too, so you dont lose out on anything.
  • It won't even let me do it
  • EA won't let 17 year olds into their beta or alpha for some reason so now I'm stuck out cuz of a typo! :/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    if it wont let you import then, you might just be out of luck on this. I'm not sure there is a way around it.

i know there is no way around the age thing in a regular account. sorry to say.
  • Yah I figured as much :(
  • I am getting that my account is ineligible. Anyone else?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    we dont know any more than you.

it may be full.
  • nfsseb1978
    48 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    If you’re iOS then you either need access to a android device or a computer. If you have a computer just use an emulator like bluestacks, this will allow you to run the game on your computer, if you have an extra android tablet or something then just install the link. Import your account with you ally code only once, won’t effect reg account on your iOS, do not reimport though.
  • Could restore device to an earlier backup and then try to reinstall.
  • When I press "play as guest" it takes me to my normal account and I can't sinc my Google play account with my swgoh.. Plz halp
  • Have you tried signing out of your google play before opening the app?
  • I tried using emulator. Didn't work. Said account was ineligible to participate. Oh well.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Territory Battles Unrestricted Beta