Free 4* Kylo Ren with Star Wars Battlefront 2 Unlocking

Replies

• Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    It must be a mistake. I’m on an Apple device and got the gift.
  • Options
    Wrackz wrote: »
    I received 80 shard on my baby account where kylo was 5*

Didnt received any shard (thou i got the splash and mail message) on both my account with Kylol 7*

Worth noting there's is one Apple and one Android account concerned.

Request pending...

Check your shard shop . Since you already have kylos at 7 you will get those extra shards there
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    It's simple.

EA is doing their PR reparations from the BF2 fiasco.

Whether you pre-ordered the game or not, everyone gets 80 Kylo shards. First, close the pop-up, then go to your inbox.

Learn how to read and analyze things more throughly before raging and complaining like an ****.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Gunfighter wrote: »
    I played the beta but didn't buy the game. Logged on right now got a popup and received 80 shards.

So did I. Exact same

I like free stuff but do not want if this Kylo was supposed to go to someone else
  • Options
    I am another who got the message but not the shards
  • Options
    Got it on login today.
  • Options
    4 star? i got a 7 star from them (and no i hadn't started farming him)

Guess i'm special :)
  • Options
    Do you all have underage (under 18) accounts? I received the shards but my son who has an underage account did not.
  • Options
    I have 3 accounts, 1 got it and the other 2 didn't.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Got it on login today.

Yep. Appeared this morning. Appreciate the free shards!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    didn't buy the game, still got the shards.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The pop up came up for me, I clicked it but no shards in shard shop (I have him at 7* already), and my game rebooted. Anyway I can still redeem Devs ?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    didn't buy the game, still got the shards.

1zcoeg.jpg
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nootf wrote: »
    They said thank you for pre-ordering BF2 and gave 85 Kylo shards to everyone! That is ****. I pre-ordered the game and they gave the same shards to EVERYONE! Boo that is total nonsense! Give us who pre-ordered BF2 something else that is false posting and free hand outs Please give us that payed for BF2 What we deserve!!!

Thank you for buying my Kylo shards for me :)
  • Options
    More like Ky-lol
  • Options
    I got it in my mail in game and didnt order BF2
  • Options
    Very appreciated, thanks devs!
    Im still waiting on that Hermit Yoda fix, though.
  • Options
    I'm actually surprised at how relatively few complaints there are so far. No "why not FOST??" Very little "but I already had this toon!"

*waits*
  • Options
    mrjazz wrote: »

Pics or stop lying/trolling please.
  • Options
    Devs, I didn't get a pop-up. Is there another way to claim the Kylo shards?
  • Options
    mrjazz wrote: »

Pics or stop lying/trolling please.

Exactly. u didnt get a 7* just stop
  • Options
    So any pattern here? It's not operating system, is not buying BF2 or not, is not having the toon or not... Why are some people getting it and some not?
    Not that you can really complain about not getting a freebie. Just trying to make sense of it.
    "Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."
  • Options
    As a new player, level 60, with Lando, Boba, Lumi, StHan, Ezra should I prioritize Kylo at all? Would love a little insight on how good he is. :]
  • Options
    Gaintrain wrote: »
    I’m in the same boat as LORDKAI

One of my accounts got it and other didn’t.

I had the same thing, one account got it, the other did not. I did not buy Battlefront at all.
  • Options
    i Logged in today and got the banner and hit the receive button or whatever instead of the X and it was sent to my inbox
  • Options
    Omnixent wrote: »
    As a new player, level 60, with Lando, Boba, Lumi, StHan, Ezra should I prioritize Kylo at all? Would love a little insight on how good he is. :]

He works well as a non-Sith in Sith arena teams, can solo AAT Raid phase 1 by himself properly geared and modded (maybe not after recent nerfs?), and is in general a big pain in the ****. At your level, I'd gear and use him, but be prepared to see him all over your arena with everyone getting him for free. He's powerful for a level 60ish arena group and now everyone on your shard has him...

• Options
    Didn't get my shards
  • Options
    Perric wrote: »
    Omnixent wrote: »

He works well as a non-Sith in Sith arena teams, can solo AAT Raid phase 1 by himself properly geared and modded (maybe not after recent nerfs?), and is in general a big pain in the ****. At your level, I'd gear and use him, but be prepared to see him all over your arena with everyone getting him for free. He's powerful for a level 60ish arena group and now everyone on your shard has him...

He can't solo phase 1 HAAT anymore, but everything else I agree with. When fully geared with his special ability zeta'd he's a beast of a tank. I ran him in high level arena (Novemeber 2015 shard) until about 6 months ago. I use him frequently against high g12 GW nodes (he can take Thrawn's facture - get the snot kicked out of him by five other g12 toons and come back, recovering up to full protection after a couple of attacks.)

He's solid at the very least. Excellent when used in the right teams.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Why would i get a photo of unmasked kylo ren stating I get free 4 * unmasked kylo ren from EA due to battlefront release. If you already have 4 * then reward converts to shards . So one would assume you’d receive shards to take umasked kylo to 5 * not regular kylo shards to convert in shard shop.