Free 4* Kylo Ren with Star Wars Battlefront 2 Unlocking

Replies

• I got a photo of masked one?
  • Why would i get a photo of unmasked kylo ren stating I get free 4 * unmasked kylo ren from EA due to battlefront release. If you already have 4 * then reward converts to shards . So one would assume you’d receive shards to take umasked kylo to 5 * not regular kylo shards to convert in shard shop.

At least you got the shards, mine disappeared
  • The image pop up I saw was for a normal masked Kylo.

For those saying it vanished, check your in box.
  • Thanks for 80 kylo shards But... Why is there a Button to decline?? In Green? My Fingers were to fast and i accidently tipt on decline xD Any way to get Them back?
  • The message was just a notification, you should have already gotten them
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Is this for apple? Can't find Star Wars battle front 2 on the iTunes Store.... help please!
  • Didn't get my shards

Still hoping to get these shards.
  • AA86 wrote: »
    Is this for apple? Can't find Star Wars battle front 2 on the iTunes Store.... help please!

Just go to your in box in the game if not there re start your game
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    You dont redeem anything. You just get him regardless if you have battlefront or not

this. Everyone gets a free 4* Kylo Ren.
  • Hi, ive got the same problem. I received the notification but without any results. How can I received this character ? :)
  • Haven't gotten the pop up or the Kylo shards yet, despite closing and restarting the app multiple times.
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    The message was just a notification, you should have already gotten them
    Ah Yeah youre right, Thanks i thought i lost them xD
  • Still no shards for me...
  • No shards for me despite seeing the popup
  • I should have taken screen shot cause I don’t understand my confusion. I know what I saw and read . The offer was for a free Unmasked kylo ren 4star . If you already had him unlocked at 4 star then reward would be converted to shards . I do have him at 4 star so was quite happy thinking I’d promote to 5star . Then find out I got regular kulo shards instead.
    Kylo ren WAS umasked and offer did say umasked kylo ren so
  • No it did not. It clearly said Kylo Ren.
    109 posts Member
    No it did not. It clearly said Kylo Ren.

correct
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Perric wrote: »
    Omnixent wrote: »
    As a new player, level 60, with Lando, Boba, Lumi, StHan, Ezra should I prioritize Kylo at all? Would love a little insight on how good he is. :]

He works well as a non-Sith in Sith arena teams, can solo AAT Raid phase 1 by himself properly geared and modded (maybe not after recent nerfs?), and is in general a big pain in the ****. At your level, I'd gear and use him, but be prepared to see him all over your arena with everyone getting him for free. He's powerful for a level 60ish arena group and now everyone on your shard has him...

He can't solo phase 1 HAAT anymore, but everything else I agree with.
    He can, I’ve done it, it just takes significantly longer, is all. You need to Escape ASAP, and if you fail you need to retreat and start over. I would get, at g10, about 100k per successful Escape. I did it while at the laundromat and took about an hour.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Didn't get my shards

Still hoping to get these shards.

Still nothing. :(
  • Look I know what i saw and read.
    Regular kylo wears a mask photo was unmasked kylo.
    Amd it did state unmasked kylo.
    Like i said i should have taken screenshot .
  • ogcavc.png
    Its not Unmasked
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
    109 posts Member
    Yup you should have. I clearly saw a masked kylo when i accepted
  • Haven't gotten the pop up or the Kylo shards yet, despite closing and restarting the app multiple times.

Same here, I want my free shard shop currency
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I pre-ordered BF2 ages ago, I had no idea about this promotion.

Today I got my 80 free Kylo shards, but what is confusing me is my xbox/EA account is under a different email address than the one I use for this game.

So, how would they know to gift me the 80 shards???

Spooky.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

Today I got my 80 free Kylo shards, but what is confusing me is my xbox/EA account is under a different email address than the one I use for this game.

Spooky.

The shards are for all swgoh players, not just bf2 players
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »

Spooky.

The shards are for all swgoh players, not just bf2 players

That makes more sense - a lot less Big Brother going on, lol.

That was nice - just because BF2 gets released, everyone who didn't even pre-order get a gift.

But what about those that did pre-order? Surely something special should be awarded to them?

But I wont complain - I'm happy.
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    Haven't gotten the pop up or the Kylo shards yet, despite closing and restarting the app multiple times.

Same here, I want my free shard shop currency

+1 no shards or pop up for me - I must have angered the freebie gods
  • On my iPad I got the reward after the promo popped up twice. On my android it popped up once I did not get anything :(
  • Guys if you got the pop up and the notice in your inbox go check your shard shop if you already have him at 7 stars.
  • I got the notice on one accout and got my shards on that account but on my other accounts i got nothing even after restarting app.