Replies

• NicWester wrote: »
    Shoulda been unmasked kylo

There's always one!

I'm just joking, not gonna complain about 80 free shards
  • I woke up and it was already thete
  • Dok wrote: »
    DasMurich wrote: »
    I started a second account to just pass time, not taking it seriously, but upon doing so I got a pop up that stated I would receive 80 Kylo shards fir reaching level 8. I'm at 22 now and have received nothing. I don't really care so much but found it interesting. On my real account I did get 80 Kylo shards which I don't need, and I've never touched Battlefront.

You only get one redemption per device (I think Kozi may have stated it can only be redeemed on your original account as well). Some tricky people have uninstalled/reinstalled to circumvent this, though clearing data/cache would probably work as well. Imo, not really worth the time, but to each his own.

Yeah I'm not bothering with trying to get them. I just found interesting that I got them and I've never played Battlefront, then AFTER that pop up on a new second account that awarded them if I reached level 8. Seems they're just giving out 80 Kylo shards however they can, for any reason. Maybe trying to attract new players.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited November 2017
    I started a second account to just pass time, not taking it seriously, but upon doing so I got a pop up that stated I would receive 80 Kylo shards fir reaching level 8. I'm at 22 now and have received nothing. I don't really care so much but found it interesting. On my real account I did get 80 Kylo shards which I don't need, and I've never touched Battlefront.

I can’t get this promotion on my other account. What gives?
    This promotion is Limited to one per device. Meaning that if you log onto multiple accounts via the same device, you will only receive the promotion once. In order to receive the promotion on multiple accounts, you will need to access it via another device.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • DasMurich wrote: »

This promotion is Limited to one per device. Meaning that if you log onto multiple accounts via the same device, you will only receive the promotion once. In order to receive the promotion on multiple accounts, you will need to access it via another device.

Lol see above. We were posting at the same time me thinks. I don't care about getting the shards.
  • Kozispoon

Lol see above. We were posting at the same time me thinks. I don't care about getting the shards.

Yeah, I looked behind me and saw 5 posts saying the same. thing. We're all so helpful!

• I just found out that since I somehow ended up with a junior account by accident, I dont get my shards although my wife did. No way for them to change my account either after dealing with sopport for months.... very sad! The account thinks I am nine.... have to wait until it thinks I am 13 or something crazy! SWGOH gurus.... perhaps next time you could figure out a way to role it out to everyone? This especially hurts because I am a diehard Battle Front fan.
  • I'm sick and tired of spending 144 energy and only getting one shard or one piece of gear. Stop beating up your customers it's ridiculous. Your business model sucks. I will not pay money for Ewoks, nightsisters or any other old and tired version of a character that you can make a whole team of. 1600 pieces of one type of gear on hand but your entire guild needs the same piece....its a you know what movie. You're getting beaten up in the press pretty good and I think you deserve it.

But they did a marketing analysis and decided you could afford to pay. Hahahahaha
  • @CG_Kozispoon

Will minor accounts be eligible? I set mine up that way accidentally so I get zero pop ups ever, but also no kylo promotion....am I correct that I’m ineligible due to my minor account status?
  • It's being distributed by a pop-up ad. That's why kid accounts can't get it. They can't get pop-up ads.
  • Nothing for me, any suggestions
  • Mine did not show up immediately. I logged in saw the pop up add and had to log out and back in then it showed up. Free is free so no complaints. Good luck with getting yours
  • Kozispoon
    @CG_Kozispoon

Will minor accounts be eligible? I set mine up that way accidentally so I get zero pop ups ever, but also no kylo promotion....am I correct that I’m ineligible due to my minor account status?

I am underage and didn’t get the promotion
    We're sorry to inform you that per our age restriction agreements, pop up ads are not allowed on underage accounts. So if you have an underage account, you will not be eligible for this promotion.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    RonR wrote: »
    I just found out that since I somehow ended up with a junior account by accident, I dont get my shards although my wife did. No way for them to change my account either after dealing with sopport for months.... very sad! The account thinks I am nine.... have to wait until it thinks I am 13 or something crazy! SWGOH gurus.... perhaps next time you could figure out a way to role it out to everyone? This especially hurts because I am a diehard Battle Front fan.
    This reads a lot like a trump tweet
  • LOL... **** you DatBoi
  • @CG_Kozispoon

We're sorry to inform you that per our age restriction agreements, pop up ads are not allowed on underage accounts. So if you have an underage account, you will not be eligible for this promotion.

@CG_Kozispoon

Is there any functionality to either convert erroneous underage accounts into the correct age, or to merge such an account into a new account with the correct age?
  • Why is no one even getting back to me on this. Still haven’t gotten the shards still haven’t gotten an email back from support.. Could someone for the love of god just answer me back?
  • @CG_Kozispoon

@CG_Kozispoon

Is there any functionality to either convert erroneous underage accounts into the correct age, or to merge such an account into a new account with the correct age?

I have been trying for months now to get my account fixed to no avail. Apparently there is no way for them to do it... according to them anyway. I am/and have been for over a year, stuck with an account that I cannot change my name with or send/see messages to/from my guild. It is super annoying. Not sure how my age got set because at no point did the game ask me any info during or after install. I set up a brand new account on a different device recently and same thing happened... just defaults to a minors account.
  • Snare wrote: »
    Why is no one even getting back to me on this. Still haven’t gotten the shards still haven’t gotten an email back from support.. Could someone for the love of god just answer me back?

I had the same problem, so, I log off my account and login again, and received my shards. I use Android.
  • Snare
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    KnightRK wrote: »
    Snare wrote: »
    Why is no one even getting back to me on this. Still haven’t gotten the shards still haven’t gotten an email back from support.. Could someone for the love of god just answer me back?

I had the same problem, so, I log off my account and login again, and received my shards. I use Android.

Figured it out! Deleted the game, reinstalled it got the ad and hit ok finally appeared in my inbox.. you have to delete the game to get the ad to pop up
  • DIM
    10 posts Member

Figured it out! Deleted the game, reinstalled it got the ad and hit ok finally appeared in my inbox.. you have to delete the game to get the ad to pop up

It did not help me. There are still no shards.
  • Sonido
    81 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Thousands 18+ russian accounts still didn't get shards, when all nearby countires did
    politics everywhere?
  • I appreciate that in some countries children cannot receive pop up ads, but come on these are your future customers. Thank you for my free shards, much appreciated, my children were pretty annoyed they did not get them. Surprisingly, they did not understand why they did not receive them and are now playing other games. Kids eh?
  • I didn't do anything and I got the shards.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Snare wrote: »

On my case I didn't have to reinstall my game, only log off and than login again. Nice to know that you get your shards!
  • Still no shards for me :(
  • Thx for the free shards
  • keeps saying that purchase has occurred or is invalid tried uninstalling and different devices
  • Patillac
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I still didn’t receive the Kylo shards >.<
    Does anyone still have this problem?
  • Did you have kylo not unlocked? If so they automatically unlocked him for you. So you wouldn’t see the shards.