Free 4* Kylo Ren with Star Wars Battlefront 2 Unlocking

Replies

• Options
    So I started a 2nd account on my son’s iPad and I didn’t get the free Kylo. I called the help desk and they were no help. @CG_Kozispoon help please.

I can’t get this promotion on my other account. What gives?
    This promotion is Limited to one per device. Meaning that if you log onto multiple accounts via the same device, you will only receive the promotion once. In order to receive the promotion on multiple accounts, you will need to access it via another device.

What if you never got it on yr only account but you got a message saying you did? And then tried support and they told you to wait 24 hours so you did and they still didn’t show? Then you reopened the case like they told you to then they told you to do yr dailies until Feb 1st and just hope they show up? I guess just hope they appear in the next three months?
  • Options
    HI, I have 2 game account's and don't receive 80 shards of kailo ren? Reinstall game dun, but no result. Help!!!
  • Options
    Can only claim one per device. Log in on another device to claim
  • Options
    Kylo Ren you mean. I read somewhere that rewards are only given once per device. Try using the other account on a different device and you should get the rewards
  • Options
    I try to claim on two devices, but nothing
  • Options
    if you still didnt received it, and you have 18+ account and 100% sure you should get it write to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=star-wars-galaxy-heroes
    i've seen the case of kylo ren manually added as excuse to inconvinience

• Options
    Has anyone had luck redeeming the Kylo Ren shards that already had the game installed? I have an iPhone and my directions to follow led me to an install app area where it only allows me to open my app as is. I haven’t had luck finding another option to redeem my shards. Any advice would be appreciated.
  • Options
    I couldnt actually redeem my shards, they sort of just appeared in my inventory. Have you checked your inventory?
  • Options
    Banth, you're lucky. I didn't get any reply at all.
  • Options
    I'm using the link but it takes me to the home page! Or am I being stupid and I am supposed to be at the home page?
  • Options
    I just started playing and got to level nine but I haven't gotten my free kylo? Would really like it if someone could tell me how to claim or what
  • Options
    I just started playing and got to level nine but I haven't gotten my free kylo? Would really like it if someone could tell me how to claim or what
  • Options
    Please refer to Kozy's post:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143741/kylo-ren-promotion-details

There is a link so you can claim your character.
  • Sonido
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Please refer to Kozy's post:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143741/kylo-ren-promotion-details

There is a link so you can claim your character.

you know the link only redirect you to app store or play market where you can install the game, right?
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I have an iPhone and all I did was see the pop up window of Kylo on my screen in game, scrolled down to him in my line up and opened him for 100 credits. Just look at your line up, garuntee you have 80 shards plus whatever you farmed prior.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Android device. Got the shards on both accounts.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Can only claim one per device. Log in on another device to claim

The easier way is to delete exit the game, delete game data, then load rhe game and log in to your next account. I found out by mistake since I routinely delete game data once a month. The game data sometimes grows to 3+ Gb.
  • Options

I had 2 accounts on the same device where one got the shards and one didn't. As per instructions I moved that account to a separate device which caused the popup to show along with an errormessage that the shards had not been credited. After calling the helpdesk they told me they could see I had already received the shards on the other device and ultimately referred me here to escalate the matter as their investigative capabilities were too limited. @CG_Kozispoon please look into this.
    LAWSCORP wrote: »
    <<DEV POST>>
    Hiya Holotable Heroes,
    In celebration of the impending release of Battlefront II, we’re offering a promotion to YOU, our prodigious Players. Please see below for further information on how to receive your very own Kylo Ren!

To redeem your in-game character:
    • Download Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes by going to Starwarsgalaxyofheroes.com/kyloren
    • Complete in-game tutorial and get to Level 8.
    • An in-game message will grant you a FREE Kylo Ren (4 star) character for your Squad.
    • Existing Players will receive Kylo Ren Character Shards.

How long does this promotion last?
    This promotion will run through February 1st, 2018
    Do I need to get Battlefront II to get this promotion?
    No! This promotion is open to all Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Players.
    I can’t get this promotion on my other account. What gives?
    This promotion is Limited to one per device. Meaning that if you log onto multiple accounts via the same device, you will only receive the promotion once. In order to receive the promotion on multiple accounts, you will need to access it via another device.
    I am underage and didn’t get the promotion
    We're sorry to inform you that per our age restriction agreements, pop up ads are not allowed on underage accounts. So if you have an underage account, you will not be eligible for this promotion.
    I meet all the above criteria, but am still encountering issues
    For further assistance with this promotion, please contact EA Help at http://help.ea.com.

Has anyone had any luck redeeming 4* Kylo Ren that comes with Battlefront 2? I already have the game, and it doesn't seem to outline how to redeem if your an existing player. Anyone have any ideas?

• Options
    When I started again, it said I would be given Kylo Ren for free at level 8...... I am now level 27 and I still don’t have him? Please can someone help??
  • Options
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    When I started again, it said I would be given Kylo Ren for free at level 8...... I am now level 27 and I still don’t have him? Please can someone help??

• Options
    Do you have another account on the same device? It's 1 Kylo gift per device.
  • Options
    Do you have another account on the same device? It's 1 Kylo gift per device.

No :-(
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    80 shards? Kylo Ren! :# No 80 shards yet? Cry-lo When? :'(

jr73Y.gif

• Options
    maybe im missing somthing anyone run into the same issue
  • Options
    no kylo, shards here either...is it supposed to be immediate?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still burned that I only started playing this game when I was promised a 4* Phasma if I downloaded and started playing - so I did.

Never got my Phasma - EA asked for proof so I screenshot the add and they never got back to me - basically said screw you.

I still have sleepless nights, classic EA customer service! That was 2 years ago!!
  • Options
    I didn’t get mine either
  • Options
    Where does it pull your age from? Origin? Apple ID? I never set up s kids account but I’m stuck with one. I would like to start over but not sure what needs to be changed.
  • Options
    You have to have a level below level 8 and then when you reach level 8 you unlock 4* Kylo Ren
  • Options
    Has this promotion now finished? I started a new account yesterday, got to lvl 8 at 18 30 GMT and did not receive a free Kylo. The announcement says that it finishes today however...