Guild Store Rework

Hi Everyone!

The guild store has become stale since the last quality of life upgrade almost 8 months ago or really since HAAT. The ship and shard store got updates recently. However, one glaring issue is the lack of gear in the guild store. Pre lvl 70 or 75 you can purchase the coveted MK3 Sienar Holo Projectors for the same amount as MK3 or MK VIII etc. I mean look at Hermit Yoda needing at least 6x of these nice lil pieces just to get to gear 8. Why is this not available beyond that level lock? Could there not be a place for those MK III you need 40 of or those MK I or MK V we need a bazillion to get one piece. The other gear never rotates and if have done any HAAT most of its useless except MK VI or droid callers. If developers could take a look to improve this store it would be greatly appreciated to help with the gear crunch.

On a side note, I love all these new toons coming out and with movies every six months there will be lots of new and interesting characters, but we can't even gear them beyond g8 reasonably and each one gets behind a mini pay wall and then the gear pay wall. I'm fine with waiting to farm no problem there. However, most people in my guild have maxed out the cantina, galactic war, and arena shards for months. Other than ship parts or credits what can you do? No new characters have been implemented there in a long time. Unless want to throw them to the shard store for little value? There needs to be ways to improve toons < G8 in a reasonable amount of time as new ones come out faster then can gear one toon past G10.

Obi-Wan Developer, your our only hope!

DJ

Replies

• DapperChewie
    85 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    They should put characters important to guild stuff, like Hoth Han, HRSoldier/HRScout, etc in Guild Shop. That way it promotes people to unlock & upgrade those characters and therefore help out the guild more in TB.

edit: They should also add another spot or two for characters in the Guild store. They don't have to replace any of the gear slots, but adding another rotating spot for one of these essential mission characters wouldn't be a bad idea.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.