Arena Team Help

I'm trying to run my Sith team. What speeds do I need to break the top 50 on an April 2016 leaderboard?

image.png

Replies

• Forgot to mention: every team I've checked in the top 50 has CLS. Almost entirely CLS lead with a few GK and a couple Rex leads.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • I dont think you have a chance to win.

try replace vader with sith assasin and sith trooper with palpatine. then maybe.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section.
  • Do you ever sleep @Kyno ? ;)
  • Looks beautiful, though.
  • Thanks for the ideas TuncBlack. Unfortunately my Sith Trooper is only g8 and my Sith Assassin is 5 stars g8. I'm thinking it might be faster (no pun intended) to mod the team for speed rather than gear up these two.

I've seen other Maul lead teams climb into the 40s. None with a full Sith team though. Usually with Thrawn or Kylo (neither of which I have geared either). So I think it's possible. Just wondering if anyone has an idea on what speeds I should be targeting. Would something like this maybe work?

Maul - 175
    Opress - 195
    Palpatine - 200
    Vader - 215
    Nihilus - 210

If I'm doing the math right that would effectively mean (for the first turn at least):

Maul - 219
    Opress - 243
    Palpatine - 250
    Vader - 268
    Nihilus - 262

Most of the R2s in the top 10 are around a speed of 270 and most CLS are around 250.
  • The key to any good maul team is SA she can speed the team up ridiculously fast. And everyone will murder you especially on offense because almost every meta team rn is running R2..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Do you ever sleep @Kyno ? ;)

I take a 5 min kitten nap after every post I move.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Thanks Dandrethegiant. Love the name!

:D Kyno