"This account is ineligible to participate in the Beta"

CG_RyDiggs
536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited November 2017
Hello holotable Heroes!

If you're receiving this message, then you might not meet our minimum requirements to enter into a Beta Agreement.

Please read through the ENTIRE Beta Agreement page presented to you at the very beginning of the Beta Loading, and ensure that you do qualify.

Excerpt of the Beta Agreement Below:

By participating in the Beta Program, you agree to the BETA AGREEMENT Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT install or use THE BETA MATERIALS, OR PARTICIPATE IN THE BETA PROGRAM.
Beta Program Participation Requirements

By participating in the Beta Program, you agree that:
  1. Your access to the Beta Program begins once you install or access the Beta Materials, and ends when the Beta Program expires unless extended or terminated earlier.
  2. An Internet connection and EA Account may be required to participate in the Beta. To create an EA Account, you must provide a valid email address. You must be eligible to participate in the Beta Program and be a resident of a country where participation in the Beta Program is permitted.
  3. You are 18 years of age or older.

Thank you for the support!

RT
Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• Options
    I'm level 85 and I am not able to enter due to being ineligible. i agreed and am over 18 idk whats up with that.
  • CG_RyDiggs
    536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm level 85 and I am not able to enter due to being ineligible. i agreed and am over 18 idk whats up with that.

Heya Ezra Joe,

Unfortunately, if your primary account is flagged under 18 years old, it will flag you as ineligible. Regardless of your real life circumstances.

Thank you for offering to support the Beta!

RT
  • Options
    Hi I downloaded the beta went to put my ally code in for my android account Elfdroid: 524-767-711 and it tells me I'm invalid, I'm way over 18 years old, I have an ea account and am lvl85, and I agreed to conditions why is it telling me my account is invalid to participate?
  • DarkHunter0923
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Im level 85 and i cant join any guild and even create one what is going on? In territory war restart the game to join a guild but no chance please help my name in the game is DarkHunter1979
    Post edited by DarkHunter0923 on
  • Options
    So yeah, I've been getting this .... for about 6 hours now and I'm quite annoyed. I've never been banned in-game, nor have I used external applications or anything else, so I'd like to know, why isn't my account Eligible for the Beta Testing?
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    How do you apply?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is probably a canned message. I'm sure it's full by now.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    It is probably a canned message. I'm sure it's full by now.

I'm fairly certain at the time I tried it wasn't full, since a few people from my guild managed to get in after that, as well as some people from my shard chat.
  • Options
    Limit is reached now, besides that, you need to be lvl 65
  • Options
    It max cannot join anymore. Just wait till the real deal come out.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    pinkfloyd wrote: »
    Limit is reached now, besides that, you need to be lvl 65

d48.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Im level 85 and i can join any guild or create one
  • Options
    Same went for me man. Guess CG doesn't like us.
  • Options
    Hello all,

Per our update to the main post:

CG_RyDiggs wrote:
    Hello Holotable Heroes!
    Thanks to all of your efforts, we have hit our capacity for this Beta. We will keep you informed about the Territory Wars update in the future.
    Cheers!
    CG_RyDiggs

• Options
    I'm not happy, no answer to my ineligible to participate question, I meet all the requirements and when I tried to participate it wasn't full, now it is full and now missed the beta events.
  • Options
    Ea take enough of my money thru the game, at least give an answer why is my account ineligible to participate, @CG_RyDiggs it just doesn't seem fair
  • Options
    I keep getting email ea want my opinions on how to service the game better, I haven't replied yet, but I will with a very unsatisfied opinion, the game is completely out of balance when a 70k arena deck with 4* characters can beat a fully maxed gear level 12 with complete 7* characters at a strength of 104.5k that is just rediculous, and that's just one problem with the game, and I have a big list of things that need fixing in the game, but it seems to me that ea just care about getting everyone's money and that's all, just all new content in game but nothing is really made better in game just added content
  • Options
    I have this messaje when i whant ti join the guild "you are out of synch you need to restart" and nothing still can join a guild
  • Options
    Elfdroid wrote: »
    I keep getting email ea want my opinions on how to service the game better, I haven't replied yet, but I will with a very unsatisfied opinion, the game is completely out of balance when a 70k arena deck with 4* characters can beat a fully maxed gear level 12 with complete 7* characters at a strength of 104.5k that is just rediculous, and that's just one problem with the game, and I have a big list of things that need fixing in the game, but it seems to me that ea just care about getting everyone's money and that's all, just all new content in game but nothing is really made better in game just added content

Right bro
  • CG_RyDiggs
    536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Elfdroid wrote: »
    I'm not happy, no answer to my ineligible to participate question, I meet all the requirements and when I tried to participate it wasn't full, now it is full and now missed the beta events.
    I have this messaje when i whant ti join the guild "you are out of synch you need to restart" and nothing still can join a guild

We're sorry your accounts were not eligible. If your account was flagged ineligible, then there was an automatic reason.

I'll PM you to clarify.

RT
  • Options
    Thanks