Need some advice

Wasn’t sure where else to post this. I’m guild leader and we just started heroic rancor last month and have had about 8 victories so far. We have the 0 damage rule and this rule is always in my guild description, the guild message banner and numerous posts on chat about it. Everyone in my guild follows this rule fine. It’s the new members who come in and ignore all these warnings. Should I boot them immediately or warn them once after they’ve done it? I’ve been giving the rule breakers a 1 time warning and I think it’s starting to annoy a lot of my loyal members who follow the rules. Sorry for long post. Just need some command advice. Thanks

Replies

• Well that depends. After a new member joins, if you have a dialogue with them and explain the rules, and they acknowledge understanding of the rules, and then they "accidentally" misfire, then maybe a warning is in order. On the other hand, if a new member joins, ignores all communication, and then raids out-of-turn, you should not feel bad about immediately dumping them.

In the first case, you've got a player willing to talk and learn the ropes. People make mistakes, and can be forgiven. You can work with this. In the second case, you've got a player who either does not care about your rules or is unable to learn them. You cannot work with this.
  • Thanks for the reply, it helped a lot!