Galactic War Changes: Bravo!

Yes, I am one of the crazy ones that likes GW. So I ran through it on the Beta. Four things I found worth mentioning:
  1. It was nice to see some Phoenix squad comps in the mix.
  2. Numerical buff stacks were a VERY pleasant surprise, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE implement this in the primary game ASAP. :smile:
  3. N9 was a full QGJ (L) Jedi squad, but QGJ did not have a zeta. What voodoo is this?
  4. Normally I run into full g12 META squads on N11 and N12. Today there was no g12 to be seen anywhere. N11 was Vader (L) squad with g10 Thrawn and Sass; GK was 5* and Sass was only 4*. N12 was g11 Lando (L) Wiggs R2 StHan, and StHan was g10!

It was much easier than normal; too easy, to be honest. I know many players would appreciate if these changes were officially implemented. It would certainly cut down on the number of GW complaints. I think these changes are moving in the right direction, but there was frankly not enough challenge. I did not use my CLS arena team until N12, and they simply slaughtered Wiggsando.

Replies

• They are bassed on your power in relation to existing power, since it is a small server with 10k ppl the overall power varies, it is an algorithm that decides GW not a person and the difficulty is set based on your power related to others. If you climb in power due to playing better or more you will get to break some nodes that will be super easy
  • I also like the showing of numbers above the Buffs and Debuffs. Im an analytic person, so it makes sense to me. I think there should be a setting to show the pictures of debuffs or the number above a single picture
  • I hope there is a change to GW match ups coming. My node 6 has started being all gear 12 now, sometimes meta squads too. Then you face another at node 9, always meta, and usually with some proper gear 12 on it too, and then node 11 is crazy. Node 12 is thankfully broken.

The icon stacking is great. Makes things much easier to read.
  • All your feedback is noted ;)
    I hope you like our upcoming update!

Cheers!
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes