What a great idea :) !!

Just a new raid , hard one like the haat at the beginning , a mix with ship maybe ... I don't know something fresh ... give a new life , a new challenge with all the news toons we get ...

Replies

• Options
    Well your post started with potential. Kinda fizzled out
  • Options
    a new raid is great because most have done rancor 7* a year ago..

1. make raid option so that everybody can score regardless of timezone. now half the guild takes a zero..also maybe a one team per phase mode. So people can just attack a phase with one team

2. Raid with ships is cool. or mixed...like you have a space battle to board a ship, then 2 phases on that ship with characters, then a phase 4 witj ships to escape. Or replay blowing up the deathstar and endar moon from the movie in 4 phases.
  • Options
    You mean like ... this maybe? Please note, this was before TB ...
    Wow, there have been so many good ideas floated on this board, it is hard to recall all of them. Those that resonated with me were more storyline dependent. Since we need more end-game content, they must require specific squad compositions/factions to complete them.

Shooting from the hip, one example might be
    Assault on the Imperial Shipyards. The Imperial R&D director Admiral Zaarin has gone rogue! Assemble your forces and liberate the research facility. Earn TIE Defender shards.
    • Defeat the Sentries: The shipyards are well-guarded. Penetrate the outer defenses and disable the station. Requires Grand Moff Tarkin, Imperial Star Destroyer Executrix, Imperial TIE Fighter, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Reaper, TIE Bomber; if you have T/F, T/R, or T/B you get a squadron (3?) of each to arrange/reinforce as you please.
      1. Outlying Pickets: T/F + T/A
      2. Perimeter Defense: Imperial frigates
      3. Primary Defense: Imperial Star Destroyer + TIE Defenders
      4. Disable the Platform: T/F + platform turbolasers & missile launcher + shield generator
    • Regain the Facility: The platform has been disabled, now secure it and its vital technology. Requires General Veers, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Magmatrooper, Snowtrooper.
      1. Secure the Hangar: Stormtroopers, Storm Commanders, Imperial Officer
      2. Storm the Bridge: Sandtroopers, Storm Commanders, Imperial Officers
      3. Subdue Zaarin: Admiral Zaarin, Deathtroopers, Shoretrooper, Imperial Officers
    • Rebel Sneak Attack: The Rebels are attacking while the defenses are down. Repel the invaders! Requires Director Krennic, Shoretrooper, Deathtrooper, TIE Fighter Pilot.
      1. Defend the Bridge: Plo Koon, Kanan, Ezra, Rebel troops
      2. Secure the Shield Generator: Rebel troops, officers, etc.
      3. Clear the Hangar: Jyn Erso, Baze Malbus, Chirrut Imwe, troops
    • Secure the Perimeter: The Rebels are bent on destroying what they can before they leave. Stop them! Requires Grand Admiral Thrawn, ISD Chimera, Gauntlet Starfighter, T/F, T/B.
      1. Clear the Starfighters: Ghost, Phantom, U-wings
      2. Destroy the Capital Ship: Calamari cruiser, X-wings, U-wings

So that's an Empire example. It could be a week-long event that runs daily, either PvE or GvE, whatever. For PvE, it could be hosted on a "feature" table (like a GW table) that changes every week or so. For GvE, it could be like a raid to allow more collaboration so not everybody would need every character in order to advance the objective.

In addition to T/D shards, rewards could be ship building materials and/or something completely different, perhaps some kind of "style" points that could be used to customize the skins of your ships or characters. Or maybe some ship omegas. Guilds could earn bragging points to show how superior they are. And of course, an Achievement with more Darth Vader shards (or perhaps something more useful).

I also like the idea of a Hoth assault where you get to play both sides of the board, Rebels advancing from the left, Empire from the right, until they meet in the middle.

And don't forget the Wampa supply room, the weekly event where you have to clear the Wampas out of the supply rooms to recover valuable gear before the Imperial assault arrives.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1130860#Comment_1130860
  • Options
    clear out the wampas

Wampas? If there's one thing I hate worse than troopers, it's Wampas

526x297-hID.jpg

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Did someone say wampas?
    We appreciate your feedback. With the variety of events already in place and being released (and some soon to come), we definitely want to keep adding new and exciting content for you to enjoy.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Please not ships. I can't even will myself to do 5/5 daily. Someday it's 1/5. I sit right around 50th. crystals are just sitting there ready to be claimed. No interest to get them.
  • Options
    Did someone say wampas?
    We appreciate your feedback. With the variety of events already in place and being released (and some soon to come), we definitely want to keep adding new and exciting content for you to enjoy.

XD
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Please not ships. I can't even will myself to do 5/5 daily. Someday it's 1/5. I sit right around 50th. crystals are just sitting there ready to be claimed. No interest to get them.

The opposite of all of this for me, thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Did someone say wampas?

Sneaky sneaky @CG_Kozispoon
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/144422/wampa-kit-reveal
  • Options
    Did someone say wampas?

Sneaky sneaky @CG_Kozispoon
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/144422/wampa-kit-reveal

Haha dang! Good memory Eve! Wow what a fun Easter egg