So... no Iden?

I mean BF2 is launching on 17 Nov, and still no word of an swgoh version of the campaign Inferno Squad or even just Iden. You won't give us her at all?

Replies

• Omeah wrote: »
    I mean BF2 is launching on 17 Nov, and still no word of an swgoh version of the campaign Inferno Squad or even just Iden. You won't give us her at all?

Yeah, would love to see some Empire love. :)
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    actually i'd reckon they absolutely will drop at least iden around that time. I mean, it just makes a lot of sense.
  • iden versio would be dope
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    i'd love if it iden's also a Imp trooper, but probably not, from the trailer she looks like some kinda... pilot, right?
  • newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    not a pilot,just a special ops trooper like the deathtrooper or spec ops stormtrooper.

Basically an glorified hero special operations imperial trooper

She is an Imperial trooper,can also be a pilot and ship .

And she can have her own squad like Rogue One

HOWEVER

Iden and a fellow inferno squad actually defected to the republic

• You want more rebels?
  • Omeah wrote: »

That would be amazing. I got the elite trooper edition hoping it might come with something like that.
  • To be fair, she was empire at one point, and inferno squad was at least originally imperial special forces, so she could still be dark side.