Tb elites

Drazhar
784 posts Member
edited November 2017
So, I was doing the bonus Rogue one battle in phase 2. Baze tanks, chirrut smashes, jyn magnifying glasses people and so on. In the last stage, obviously 3 elites. One is a commander. Well then, I begin to cut them one by one. When I got to the last three (elite commander and two random kittens), the commander begins to shoot 99k damage. I saw baze being oneshotted while at full health (quite a lot of health) and some protection. K2 oneshotted as well and so on. Is this normal? I clearly read 99999 damage. Do they enrage like raid bosses? Was it a glitch? I wasted some of my best rebels there
Post edited by Ambassador on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Thanks, sorry for the mistake
  • Are you sure it was a commander, and not a ST Ops? When an Elite ST Ops is stealthed, he does massive damage if you're below a 70% health.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Are you sure it was a commander, and not a ST Ops? When an Elite ST Ops is stealthed, he does massive damage if you're below a 70% health.

Looks like, this is your answer here @Drazhar
  • This could be. They make 9273629 bonus attacks so they could have managed to bring my toons' health under 70% before calling the st Ops in. Anyway, I'm 100% sure it was 99k damage so... How do I save that?
  • You can't save that , or avoid it. It is similar to the top cannon on the tank, either keep your chars over 70% or burn down the elite ops first.

Also, if you are getting that badly hit, might need to look into remodding and adding some speed to your squad .
  • I'd agree, look at adding some speed to that squad. Also knowing the order to target enemies is pretty helpful.
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Try saving Baze's dispel for when the elite snow ops go under stealth. Or smack the commander to force ops to taunt (if the ops has the most health). Try using Jyn's stun to keep him from stealthing too. Lots of options for this.
  • Captain Han's daze-on-basic also helps to stop the crazy assist train, as does Zeb's. Stunning with raid Han or R2 is another good technique when facing lots of commanders and/or elite snowtroopers.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Also using R2's and Leia's stealth to attack the Elite Snowtroopers has made my TB way easier.
  • Thanks for the tips everyone, much appreciated :)
  • zJyn (L) Chaze K2 zCassian 6/6 Phase 6, hope it helps