Wicket Bundle

Why isnt there a Wicket bundle with just Wicket? Im not gonna drop $500+ on hopeful RNG. I might drop $150-$200 though if it was just him like EVERY other normal new character release.

Please address CG/EA.

~D

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Basically because he is an event specific toon.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Wicket is not a normal character and they stated already that he was only going to come through the event, much like the new night sister toons.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Lumovanis wrote: »
    Wicket is not a normal character and they stated already that he was only going to come through the event, much like the new night sister toons.

Yes, but MT bundle is MT only shards and she is the same thing as Wicket. So whats the difference?

~D

• HoodieDM wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Wicket is not a normal character and they stated already that he was only going to come through the event, much like the new night sister toons.

Yes, but MT bundle is MT only shards and she is the same thing as Wicket. So whats the difference?

~D
    We’re still in the first iteration of MT’s release cycle, while Wicket already has had his 5-330 bundle when the event was first released. Let’s see what happens when current NS bundles (MT-only, zombie-only and spirit-only) fade out, and when the event next comes back.
  • Ambassador wrote: »
    HoodieDM wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

~D
    We’re still in the first iteration of MT’s release cycle, while Wicket already has had his 5-330 bundle when the event was first released. Let’s see what happens when current NS bundles (MT-only, zombie-only and spirit-only) fade out, and when the event next comes back.

Maybe Im mistaken, but Wicket never had a solo bundle. At least I dont recall it bc I would have 7*d him. He had his 25 shard + gear lvl 4 stuff bundle. It was always Wicket or Logray or Paploo + old ewoks in the crystal pack. Logray/Paploo are now F2P. I just want Wicket. MT is solo, Spirit is solo, & Zombie is solo.

~D