KNOWN BUG - Audible "clicking" sound in TW screens with music/effects turned off

ALotCoolerIfUDid
15 posts Member
edited November 2017
RyDiggs: Known bug, thank you!

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

There is a low volume repeating audible "click, click, click, click" sound in the TW screens even with music and special effects turned off.

The clicking starts on the first screen after you "Enter" the Territory War (the main screen showing both red and blue territories). It appears to be happening in all the territory war screens from that point which we have access to in the "preview phase".

It is also audible with music/special effects turned on.

I'm running it on....
Samsung Galaxy S6 (Model SM-G920V)
Android 7.0

Post edited by CG_RyDiggs on

Replies

• ARO
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I also have the same issue hearing and audible and repetitive "click, click, click" while in the main battlefield of Territory Wars. Music and FX turned off but I still hear it.

Moto G5 Plus
    Android 7.0

• Options
    There is a low volume repeating audible "click, click, click, click" sound in the TW screens even with music and special effects turned off.

The clicking starts on the first screen after you "Enter" the Territory War (the main screen showing both red and blue territories). It appears to be happening in all the territory war screens from that point which we have access to in the "preview phase".

I'm running it on....
    Android 7.0

Perfect bug report!
    We have this listed as a known bug:
    "Count down ticking audio playing after Audio options turned off"

From here out, I'll call it the, 'A lot Cooler' bug ;)

Cheers and thanks!
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »

I'm running it on....
    Android 7.0

Perfect bug report!
    We have this listed as a known bug:
    "Count down ticking audio playing after Audio options turned off"

From here out, I'll call it the, 'A lot Cooler' bug ;)

Cheers and thanks!

During the final seconds before the end of the TW there is the countdown timer on that main TW screen (with the red and blue territories)..that countdown timer also has sound effects when i had my music and sound effects turned off.
  • Options
    Correct, the fact that the audio plays even with other audio controls turned off is called the, 'Alot Cooler' audio bug, per above. ;)

Cheers!
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • ALotCoolerIfUDid
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    it is a lot cooler than all the other bugs.....fo sho
    40dBUWO.gif
  • Options
    Not that there are any other bugs. At least none i could find....and i was looking hard.