This ewok event is way to hard!

I have 4 gear9 ewoks and elder g10. All 7* except paploo is 6*. U can get a 7* thrawn for less gear investment. Only players completing this must be whales or super ewok lovers. Terrible event

Replies

• tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Chirpa lead g7 (lvl80)
    Teebo g10
    EE g11
    Scout g8 (lvl70)
    Paploo g7 (4* lvl70)

That's what I'm running and win with it.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    wow, a g11 EE, that's still some investment. none of my ewoks are over g8 and i can barely last 'til wave 3.... so sounds about right. this event seems as hard, if not harder than thrawn 7 star version. At least in the thrawn fight a g8 with decent mod team can reach the final round....
  • Options
    More gear, do you need.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    haha yeah, who doesn't need more gear... it's just that ewoks is very low on the list of team gearing priorities... i mean and for some wicket shards as rewards i'm honestly not sure if gearing up 5 toons is worth the effort
  • Options
    I finish Tier I and Bonus Tier is still locked
  • Options
    gear 11 ewok elder getting one shot in the opening salvo is a bit much
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    I barely beat it with g8 teebo (L), chirpa, EE and scout and g7 paploo (last time it came around I also did it, with g6 paploo). You don't need crazy gear just good RNG and strategy. Scout abilities are maxed, most others around level 6. Speed arrows and potency on teebo but otherwise junk mods. Paploo level 60, others 80-83.

On stages 1, 3 and 5, kill the troopers first. If possible use teebo to reduce walker's TM, and put speed down with paploo. On stage 4 the key for me was to kill the side scout troopers first; their AOEs will wreck you. Save taunters for last. You have 2 dispels with teebo and paploo for the 2 taunts. Be smart about using teebo for TM reduction, and who you call for assists with paploo (EE is good to call because he can give everyone TM on basic, but sometimes you want scout for damage or teebo for TM).

Hope that helps.

Bonus tier won't unlock til you have a 7* wicket.
  • Options
    I beat it with g6-8 toons. Chirpa L teebo wicket ee and scout. Had to use best mods and omega some abilities. Wicket only g6 4*. Chirpa g7 5*. Rest g8 7*.
  • FireTornado
    32 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Are people under max level the only ones beating this?

I 3 starred it the first time around. Barely won last time around. This time I can't even make it to the end with even better geared Ewok's than last time.

Edit:
    This event now falls under the category of too little reward for too much time to bother with it. About the only reason I'm even on here is a dead spot between meetings. Figured I'd see if I missed an obvious tactic. Instead I'm seeing that it looks like I didn't remember to g12 all my ewok's, and put my best-of-the-best mods on. So, maybe next month.
  • Options
    This event now falls under the category of too little reward for too much time to bother with it.
    With you on this. You're supposed to do this event, manually, again and again and again, chipping away for a murder bear for months and years.
    I guess it's fun to some one... the idea of working all this time for a teddy bear. But that ain't me.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I finished this event with g7x2 and g8x3, with 4, 5, 5, 6, 7 stars, some omegas. This event requires more thinking than gear. I strongly recommend to put as much speed (swap your best arena mods, speed set if possible) and assists to EE. You want Teebo to have low speed, so that his special grants 100% Tm to all ewoks. You can’t auto this battle, but given that it comes once in a month and is fun to play (if you can win, otherwise it can get frustrating) I don’t mind.
  • Options
    Are people under max level the only ones beating this?

I 3 starred it the first time around. Barely won last time around. This time I can't even make it to the end with even better geared Ewok's than last time.

Edit:
    This event now falls under the category of too little reward for too much time to bother with it. About the only reason I'm even on here is a dead spot between meetings. Figured I'd see if I missed an obvious tactic. Instead I'm seeing that it looks like I didn't remember to g12 all my ewok's, and put my best-of-the-best mods on. So, maybe next month.

Same here. Not even gonna bother.