ST Han vs Savage

Who to farm in arena? I have both at 4* and I have nobody else to farm. I'm not really looking for great synergy. I just want a character for LS/DS and GW

Replies

• Dark
    199 posts Member
    Han, he almost fit in any squad.
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Savage will be good when the cap radishes to 80. Go look at his buffs at swgohcantina
  • Savage. Tanks in this game only seem to get worse. They "fixed" Assaj...
  • I'll let you know about han in a week. I'm 30/100 to 7* and haven't used im yet in arena or gw since he's still squishy at 6*. I'm running a phasma squad, so I figured the turn manipulation would be nice
  • Han. Gear him up, get him to 7*, team him with poggle and some heavy hitters and you won't regret it.
  • Error_404 wrote: »
    Han. Gear him up, get him to 7*, team him with poggle and some heavy hitters and you won't regret it.

I dont have han.. And I usually regret attacking han teams :/

+1
  • Han. Looking toward the future, he is getting a speed bump after the level 80 increase and QGJs leader ability will apply to all allies. So a possible doible speed boost. Taunt lasts 3 turns... if he survives that long, but you get turn meter boosts everytime he's takes damage. I think he'llc be the new Poe after the increase. Especially if he gets some health boost in his gear.
  • I like my savage, he's very useful to kill dooku.. Do not fear its retalation and instead welcome them as it give him offense up (That's funny because he use to be his apprentice)

I have no opinion so far on han, but witch Ackbar as a leader, he could be very good. I also read he has a good life steal value.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Savage. Tanks in this game only seem to get worse. They "fixed" Assaj...

I still don't think her rampage skill processes correctly. She doesn't get the buffs when she kills a toon.
  • I'm in the same predicament soon and this is a tough question because both seem useful. My thought is that ST Han will get me further do to the useful leader ability and versatility whereas Savage is just a more standard Tank character without Han's bells and whistles...