Guild Store in need of update/additions

The character shards in the guild store are in desperate need of an update/addition. I suggest adding Mother Talzin, Kylo Ren (unmasked), First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter pilot, and/or Tie Silencer

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

MT is an event only toon, just like wicket.

There is hope for the others, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Options
    The recent TW annoucement said they're doing something to make Guild store more useful/meaningful, etc. We shall see. With Kyno - MT will be yours in + or - 25 months. Maybe your kids can inherit your account and, one day, they will see 7* MT. Maybe.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    What also needs to come into line are the crystal prices on old dark side toons. Krennic and Shoretrooper are still 80 crystals per shard. Ridiculous. Sith assassin and Sith Trooper are also 80 crystals per shard. This is clearly an oversight as all lightside rogue one toons are down to 50 crystals per shard and have been for a long time. These toons have almost been out for a year now. Please take 5 minutes and rectify this issue. Thank you.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    What also needs to come into line are the crystal prices on old dark side toons. Krennic and Shoretrooper are still 80 crystals per shard. Ridiculous. Sith assassin and Sith Trooper are also 80 crystals per shard. This is clearly an oversight as all lightside rogue one toons are down to 50 crystals per shard and have been for a long time. These toons have almost been out for a year now. Please take 5 minutes and rectify this issue. Thank you.

Oh, c'mon, you MUST know by now only Rebels get attention in this game. You think it's called Star Wars: Galaxy of Rebels for nothing?
    Look at my beloved queen, Talzin, I get to look forward to 7*, IDK, next year assuming I see a little money along the way. FTP is looking at 25 months plus. DS get's [redacted] every time. Even the crazy wompa, weird, but a decent kit, is going to get stuck in the [redacted] TW.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Oh, c'mon, you MUST know by now only Rebels get attention in this game. You think it's called Star Wars: Galaxy of Rebels for nothing?
    Look at my beloved queen, Talzin, I get to look forward to 7*, IDK, next year assuming I see a little money along the way. FTP is looking at 25 months plus. DS get's [redacted] every time. Even the crazy wompa, weird, but a decent kit, is going to get stuck in the [redacted] TW.

It feels like they put a disproportionate number of characters on high energy single hard nodes, and high energy cantina nodes compared to the cantina, and arena shop.

Talzin and Wicket, if they continue at the rate we have been getting will take far too long to get without buying packs.
  • Options
    The whole system needs an established cadence of some kind that's actually followed. Tiered bronziums should be a part of that. Something that makes a shard more and more reliably available.

Chromium to hard nodes to guild shipments to cantina node. Something like that.

On the gear side I'm extremely happy about the changes to shipments but as far as shards, limited slots and more toons in the pool.

With the vets being added to cantina, great, I don't want them so don't care either way. But there are still cantina nodes with duplicate shards and empty ones.

I for one like all the new content that was added and many of the changes but to be honest when you look at both TB requirements along with all others (events, mod challenges, etc) they have GOT to spread out the shards enough that players can multifarm, steadily.
  • Options
    I am worried about the new changes to guild store, ship schematics and more gear is great, the price of shards i can live with, it´s fine. But adding so many characters to the store is not good in my opinion, because the characters added already have plenty of farmable locations, that means that characters found only in guild store will appear even more rarely than before.

Since the update, i have not seen jyn erso, dengar or sun fac once, those are characters that you could see maybe once per day or every other day. The same goes for darth maul, him you could see almost every day, often twice per day, even 3 times per day, now like the others i have not seen him in guild store at all.

I can understand that they made these additions to guild store, to help players to prepare for TB and TW, but as i see it, it hurts a player´s ability to obtain some needed characters in a decent amount of time. What would have taken maybe 2 months time to collect, will now take double that time, or even 3 times as long. Thus not helping us to prepare for TB and TW.