Ewoks and TB a recepie for disaster?

As we know resistance can 6/6 any battle for any phase in TB. CLS leads do great and wedge leads. Can ewoks get the job done and worth the effort? Probably take half an hour to complete the battles in the later phases wirh their low DPS. Does any use ewoks in TB and if so any success? Thanks

Replies

• IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I think they are actually pretty good for TB. Especially Logray is nice for his AOE Daze. mine are not strong enough for later phases but they worked for me in earlier phases
  • Thanks for the reply mate. Yeah that daze will definitely stop all them extra attacks. Maybe they can be side project just finishing of Phoenix. I will consider them now. Don't look too hard to gear up. Glad they do the business for ya. Fingers crossed not too much longer your getting 6/6 in all phases with them
  • Ewoks are as effective as resistance for the bottom territory. When I donate my resistance to platoons, I will use ewoks. They can clear 6/6 without losing any toon. I have wicket zeta’d and use chirpa as lead.
  • PIcoBurrito
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    What star level on wicket? Average gear levels or the rest?
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    I’ve been using the old 4 Ewoks + Qui gon up until the phases that need specific teams in the combat missions (Well the ones where I’m not using Zeta resistance anyway)
    Generally they do 6/6
    I do have Zeta Chirpa to lead them though