Daka's 'Serve Again' Zeta & Talzin's 'Great Mother' Zeta

So, Daka's 'Serve Again' Zeta gives her 50% turn meter whenever someone's defeated and +10% Max Health when someone's revived.

This doesn't, I suppose, include Nightsister Zombie? Well, I suppose every time she's defeated, Daka ought to get the turn meter, sure. But the Zombie is not 'revived' - at least not by Daka. And technically speaking, it's a whole 'nother Zombie, not the same one (it's part of an 'Endless Horde').

Further, Mother Talzin's 'Great Mother' Zeta revives a random Nightsister ally EVERY TIME a Nightsister uses their basic (and then they're defeated, unless blah blah. So mostly defeated). Do each of these revives on a basic add +10% Max Health to Daka? And does she get the 50% turn meter each time they die again?

If so, this means that each turn, zDaka is gaining crazy Health and Turn Meter with zTalzin. Yeah? Am I getting this right?

Replies

• Options
    A self-revive is still technically a revive, so yes, Daka gets the boosts every time zombie comes back AS WELL AS when a person revives for one attack then dies due to Talzin's zeta.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I've got all the zetas on the NS team...

Daka's zeta is not really very significant in most arena battles... I just auto my battles at this point (since it's almost always a win) but the zeta for Daka is situational at best in arena... they still win almost always vs any team (5% loss chance on full auto would be my estimate)

I'm more curious how a Daka led NS team will fare in the tank raid (that 50% boost to health & defense is pretty substantial)

Hopefully I can give them a whirl tomorrow...
    P3 I think is where the nightsisters will shine
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    And yes all those revives give Daka more health... I haven't yet been able to figure out if it works like asajj
    And gives the bonus even if she's "dead"

But regardless it's a solid zeta... Daka is a pretty nasty for an old lady
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »

Daka's zeta is not really very significant in most arena battles... I just auto my battles at this point (since it's almost always a win) but the zeta for Daka is situational at best in arena... they still win almost always vs any team (5% loss chance on full auto would be my estimate)

I'm more curious how a Daka led NS team will fare in the tank raid (that 50% boost to health & defense is pretty substantial)

Do post results! Crazy on all the zetas.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Smapty wrote: »

I’d love to try them in P3, but Spirit is going to be a requirement IMO there, and I don’t have her at 7*. I’m 95% sure I can solo P4, but I screwed up my first attempt and got wiped when I didn’t have any buffs up. I’ll get it next time.
    Post edited by Bulldog1205 on
  • Options
    Smamty, what's your team and what are their star/gear levels? I'm using Talzin (5-star), Ventress, Acolyte, Daka, and Talia (all 7-star). I sometimes swap Talia for my 2-star Zombie for funsies. But I'm not going to spend the bazillion dollars to 7-star Talzin and Zombie, so it is what it is.

Aside from Zombie, they're all G10. They do okay but they are by no means a 'guaranteed win' even off auto (and I doubt they could solo ANY phase of any raid). Is that the gear or the zetas making the difference? Or the team composition?

Thanks for the NS coaching! LOL

SamUX
  • Options
    SamuraiUX wrote: »
    Smamty, what's your team and what are their star/gear levels? I'm using Talzin (5-star), Ventress, Acolyte, Daka, and Talia (all 7-star). I sometimes swap Talia for my 2-star Zombie for funsies. But I'm not going to spend the bazillion dollars to 7-star Talzin and Zombie, so it is what it is.

Aside from Zombie, they're all G10. They do okay but they are by no means a 'guaranteed win' even off auto (and I doubt they could solo ANY phase of any raid). Is that the gear or the zetas making the difference? Or the team composition?

Thanks for the NS coaching! LOL

SamUX
    @SamuraiUX the Zeta on mother talzin’s leader ability makes them close to invincible
  • Options
    @SamuraiUX the Zeta on mother talzin’s leader ability makes them close to invincible

Let's say I have three Zetas to use (I've been really saving, more out of indecisiveness than anything else). So I drop one on Mother Talzin for sure. Which other NS are worth the Zetas? I'd guess Ventress and Daka? Or - and be honest with me here, considering how tough Zetas are to obtain - maybe Mother Talzin's enough, and spend the other two on other teams? (I can still Zeta First Order and Phoenix, too...)
  • Options
    If it were me and I could I'd zeta MT leader and the other two uniques. I read somewhere here, that MT unique is the best 2nd because she gets crazy TM. Personally I plan on Assajj next, then Daka, then I'll go back to either MT unique.
  • Options
    DasMurich wrote: »
    If it were me and I could I'd zeta MT leader and the other two uniques. I read somewhere here, that MT unique is the best 2nd because she gets crazy TM. Personally I plan on Assajj next, then Daka, then I'll go back to either MT unique.

The MT zeta is amazing. I don't have her lead zeta'd at this time as I'm deciding between her lead and Vent's (and also keeping an eye on Rey), but the unique is great. Makes her very plug and play even in non-NS squads.
  • Options

The MT zeta is amazing. I don't have her lead zeta'd at this time as I'm deciding between her lead and Vent's (and also keeping an eye on Rey), but the unique is great. Makes her very plug and play even in non-NS squads.

I'm curious, what teams could she be good in outside of a NS team? Before Zombie came out, I was using her with Ventress, Daka and Chirrut/Baze. I'm doing substantially better with this full NS team.
  • DasMurich
    245 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Maybe some health debuffing hybrid. Like a Palp lead with Deathtrooper, DN, MT and, I don't know. Vader? DOTs plus Plague plus Shock, MT basic will keep adding plague too. Would probably need her zeta unique to her moving though.

I wish there was way to test this stuff out instead of guessing at the expense of resources. Swapping mods around, using credits, burning energy.

Is there ANY Game Changer on Youtube that takes requests? Lol
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »

I'm curious, what teams could she be good in outside of a NS team? Before Zombie came out, I was using her with Ventress, Daka and Chirrut/Baze. I'm doing substantially better with this full NS team.

You have a lot of options combining her with R2/ GK / Thrawn for example. Also, GK / Zarriss + MT combos are pretty nasty. Full 100% NS teams are good but not as optimal on D as a mixed MT squad.
  • Options
    I just found out today, to my surprise, that maxing out Acolyte's basic gets you 2 revives under Talzin. She attacks twice while stealth and each attack will revive. Kind of nice!
  • Options
    I just found out today, to my surprise, that maxing out Acolyte's basic gets you 2 revives under Talzin. She attacks twice while stealth and each attack will revive. Kind of nice!

The 2nd revived character doesn't attack, just stands there. They get to stay if a kill is made, however.