Which Jedi should I level up to get to seven stars Bariss or Mace?

ArarisValerian
357 posts Member
edited February 2016
I have Lumi at seven
JC at near six
Ashoka at six
QGJ at six
Mace at five
JG at four
Koth at four stars almost five
78/80 for bariss.

I farmed the heck out of Mace to get Yoda at five stars. However, I am very unhappy with mace, he seems very weak to my other jedi. I have him at all my jedi at level and at least gear 7 except for Koth and JG.

I want 7 star Yoda next month, so who should I farm Bariss or Mace?

Replies

• Bariss since you dont have Lumi
  • NM mace sorry didnt see. U dont need 3 healz on 1 side
  • I have Lumi at 7 stars. :) I guess you didn't see the first part. :p
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Personally, I'd go for Barriss. She will be useful beyond the Yoda farm with Galactic War and such, while Mace, well, I basically just use him as cannon fodder when I need to burn some of the enemy teams Specials.

Mace really need another re-work. He's sadly, disappointing.
  • wettshoes1
    271 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have Lumi and I'm looking to get barriss too. They are fun together on the same squad :) it's a heal fest. I wouldn't bother with mace until they fix him more
  • if you don't want or need another arena characer; I would say go for Koth in the arena and barris on the tables
  • Farm mace
  • If they are equal in shards I would go barrass. Mace isn't a huge help anywhere. And at the least barrass can be a sweet asset to your GW performance. I went with mace only because I pulled him from a free pack. So that's 80 less shards I had to get.
  • Jayngo
    87 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Barriss for the win. I've been extremely disappointed in Mace. His abilities need some serious work. Lol. Characters like FOTP and IG-86 are more useful than arguably the third most powerful Jedi ever.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    For now get Koth to 7*, farm JC in cantina,
    farm Barris, mace in their Hard Mode node.

Don't activated Barris yet.. because you might have a chance to pull Barris from Bronzium pack,
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Barriss brings something unique to the table. Mace doesn't. Barriss makes Jedi teams extremely resilient. She's easily one of that's best Jedis.