Adaptive F2P Guide 2.0

Replies

• I'm FTP and finish top 1st in Arena and barely get knocked from 1st in ships. Was just 24 hours in first. Empire gave me TFP, Vader and Tarkin. Obviously no brainers with gear itemisation. Phoenix ships as well after phoenix start (phoenix ships fall off late game) KRU to me was a waste.

Spending energy on TFP was more beneficial. Always run FOTP hard battles and get him in ship store. Also vader Scim and boba. Get Biggs when you can. Best tank currently.

I run TFP, vader, fotp, biggs and boba. Scimitar off bench first and have phoenix as other 2.

I ugnored asohka and JC and Fives early tp focus on biggs etc. Started working on them on the side to build up teams for challengers.
  • RynFotham
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Hello,

I'm hoarding at level 27 with Hera, Ezra, Chopper and chromium pull Chirrut. I'll probably wait for 3 months to make the jump to level 28. I've got a good guild (36 mil) getting gear every day. My biggest question is what to do in Guild shipments for 3 months.

The guide says Old Ben first, then Farmboy, Rex and Maul, but it doesn't say too much why those are the choices. Should I farm Old Ben first? Why? Keeping in mind my first concern is to do as well as possible in Squad Arena, and I doubt I'll be playing this game all the way to level 85. The first time I played this game through I lost interest at level 75.

Thanks!
  • wawrzon wrote: »
    Please write comments whether this guide presents any value. I will update it in the upcoming week.
    Any constructive criticism is welcome.

Thnks for the guide...
  • Bumping this bad boy. Currently in a re-rolling phase. I just pulled a two star Hera. Since she is one of the characters in the guide, should I go ahead and play that account? I was planning on farming her from cantina node first but my question is if I farm her from node, will she come out has four stars or two?
  • Bumping this bad boy. Currently in a re-rolling phase. I just pulled a two star Hera. Since she is one of the characters in the guide, should I go ahead and play that account? I was planning on farming her from cantina node first but my question is if I farm her from node, will she come out has four stars or two?

She requires 25 shards to unlock. All characters that unlock at 25 shards are two star characters.
    10 shards = one star unlock
    25 shards = two star unlock
    50 shards = three star unlock
    80 shards = four star unlock
    145 shards = five star unlock
    330 shards = seven star unlock
  • Full hero is not available from first chromium anymore, as far as I can see only 20% chance on that
  • You get your Full Unit in tutorial, so DONT waste Crystals to try your "First" Chromium Pull.
    I like the change of it, so everyone starts with the same.

I started the game right after release but stopped a few days later, dont know why.
    3 Days ago i took a look into, and there you can see the Problem with these Arena 20.000 ppl thing.

There is No No No way to just think about reaching higher places :)

So i decidet to start new.

And can say, iam a lucky guy i think

Rank #1 is a First Class Whale but #2-5 seems only to be Guys who know what to do ....
    the next 50-100 Places are round about 1k-6k.

I started Rank #153 with 8.500

Thanks for the Guide, i tried to follow all the steps at the beginning, but did some noob mistakes, so maybe it could be better. But iam fine with it.

My Arena Team while iam on to 4* Hera and go on for Ezra:
    https://gyazo.com/70cf083f74b0f83d2f76230642f467a3