Next DS Re-work

Whatever it is, it better receive the Raid Han treatment. I mean the guy has ascended to godhood, CLS op? hell no Raid Han is OP 50-60 k damage in a turn.
CLS+Raid Han combo straight from Mount Olympus dagh.
Make Dark Side great again !!!
Grievous for Terminator.
May Papa Palpatine bless you, Have a good day

Replies

• DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    We need a Vader rework with an EP Zetas. It’s absolutely outrageous... OUTRAGEOUS... that this Vader...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM

Is so pathetic in the game. The guy who blocked HAN’S BLASTER SHOTS WITH... HIS... BARE... HAND... can just get destroyed by him easily because they felt it necessary to just give Han free hits and make the sister kisser who cried in mud and got his tail kicked by wildlife and his hand chopped off... that Luke to solo the rancor. The most iconic character in game they have ignored to an incredible level. I have no idea what they are waiting for but can we get a Vader update before the next version of luke that can mass annihilate the entire opposing team at the start of battle like doubtless he will be able to. He is a rebel afterall and if CLS is any measure for the power creep, it only figures.
  • Migux7 wrote: »
    Whatever it is, it better receive the Raid Han treatment. I mean the guy has ascended to godhood, CLS op? hell no Raid Han is OP 50-60 k damage in a turn.
    CLS+Raid Han combo straight from Mount Olympus dagh.
    Make Dark Side great again !!!
    Grievous for Terminator.
    May Papa Palpatine bless you, Have a good day

I endorse this 100% agreed.
  • We need a Vader rework with an EP Zetas. It’s absolutely outrageous... OUTRAGEOUS... that this Vader...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM

Is so pathetic in the game. The guy who blocked HAN’S BLASTER SHOTS WITH... HIS... BARE... HAND... can just get destroyed by him easily because they felt it necessary to just give Han free hits and make the sister kisser who cried in mud and got his tail kicked by wildlife and his hand chopped off... that Luke to solo the rancor. The most iconic character in game they have ignored to an incredible level. I have no idea what they are waiting for but can we get a Vader update before the next version of luke that can mass annihilate the entire opposing team at the start of battle like doubtless he will be able to. He is a rebel afterall and if CLS is any measure for the power creep, it only figures.

Whats to show more of a rebel bias than Raid Han getting a rebel tag with his re-work?
  • Oh heck no. We do not need 4 lukes. 4 hans is one thing, when only 1 is meta, but 4 looks, with 2 more powerful than CLS.
  • "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
    -Darth Vader, Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith