Which team wins the title screen battle?

Just pondering this. The title screen has two arena formation teams facing off against each other and i was wondering who wins. We have...

Darth Maul (L), Vader, Kylo, Grevious, Shoretrooper

vs

QGJ (L), Yoda, CLS, Rey, Jyn

If we assume all have available Zeta's who wins? I'm going for the light side as Grevious is a massive weak link and CLS is mighty but i don't have a strong dark side team to judge.

Replies

• I vote Cls wins
  • Cls could solo that ds team.
  • That looks more like farmboy luke with a lightsaber
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    ROTJ Luke wins, of course. He's not CLS, but he'll inevitably be better.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    CLS was on the old splash screen. This one looks like ROTJ Luke.
  • The light side obviously. That is how this game has been sided for pretty much it's entirety except maybe 2 months....
  • LS wins everytime
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Rebels win.
  • Why has noone realised that Ackbar wins
  • This title screen was always strange for me.
    Maul against Qui-Gon OK
    Vader agains Luke OK
    Kylo vs. Rey have sense
    Shore agains Jyn, here almost, but I can accept
    But
    General G vs Yoda. ??? The other four more or less like in the movies, but this one. Strange.
  • Fürkész wrote: »
    This title screen was always strange for me.
    Maul against Qui-Gon OK
    Vader agains Luke OK
    Kylo vs. Rey have sense
    Shore agains Jyn, here almost, but I can accept
    But
    General G vs Yoda. ??? The other four more or less like in the movies, but this one. Strange.

Yes! Similar to the holo table. Han Solo vs Darth Maul?!? What?
  • I see what you're saying and I too thought that but came to peace with the idea that Grevious is a great war strategist while Yoda is also a great strategist, we just don't see much of Yoda's battlefield tactics but when you do they are plans that baffle the enemies, both are very much different but very much the same in the tacticts side of things. Ones calm and confusing while the other is Overwhelming and Frustrating
  • Oh... Han Solo and Maul........Yeah I got nothing for that one lol... I would have seen him facing off with Kylo rather then Rey. Rey is a good game character but **** they screwed her up bad lol (Her story anyways lol) I mean come on... she didn't even know Han and Chewy for an entire movie... when Han died why wouldn't Leia hug chewy over the death of Han... pretty sure Chewy deserved it more.... anyways I hope they fix her story a bit in the next one... she's was cool and all but **** Chewy you got screwed
  • Frostwave wrote: »
    Oh... Han Solo and Maul........Yeah I got nothing for that one lol... I would have seen him facing off with Kylo rather then Rey. Rey is a good game character but **** they screwed her up bad lol (Her story anyways lol) I mean come on... she didn't even know Han and Chewy for an entire movie... when Han died why wouldn't Leia hug chewy over the death of Han... pretty sure Chewy deserved it more.... anyways I hope they fix her story a bit in the next one... she's was cool and all but **** Chewy you got screwed

Chewy always gets screwed. He didn't get a medal at the end of ANH, he singlehandedly turned the tide of battle on Endor yet gets no credit, he was key in helping Yoda go into hiding (no credit). . . I mean, for a walking carpet, he's pretty handy.
  • LS always wins
  • Chagoth wrote: »
    Frostwave wrote: »
    Oh... Han Solo and Maul........Yeah I got nothing for that one lol... I would have seen him facing off with Kylo rather then Rey. Rey is a good game character but **** they screwed her up bad lol (Her story anyways lol) I mean come on... she didn't even know Han and Chewy for an entire movie... when Han died why wouldn't Leia hug chewy over the death of Han... pretty sure Chewy deserved it more.... anyways I hope they fix her story a bit in the next one... she's was cool and all but **** Chewy you got screwed

Chewy always gets screwed. He didn't get a medal at the end of ANH, he singlehandedly turned the tide of battle on Endor yet gets no credit, he was key in helping Yoda go into hiding (no credit). . . I mean, for a walking carpet, he's pretty handy.

Dont forget helping ahsoka and the other younglings escape the trandoshan hunters.