I need help with coming up with an Arena team but I dont have CLS yet.

Hello
I kind of bounce back and forth between my empire team and my phoenix team in arena I was around 50 or so now I am having trouble staying below 200. I am fine with working on some Toons if you have a suggestion that includes someone that is somewhat weaker but I am just trying to find a better team. Any help is greatly appreciated as I just started playing in July and I today I finally hit lvl 85 but I want to be more competitive in the arena. I don't have many Zetas right now but I do have around 20 Omegas and a lot of purple mats.

thanks for the help guys

Replies

• Do you have a roster link on swgoh.gg?
  • Hey man... having some more information would help. Can you link your swgoh.gg profile here?
  • I see a lot of rebels in my arena shard with Wedge (L), Biggs being the two most popular with STHan, Cassian and Kanaan. They're all pretty easy farms
  • If you just started in July, yeah, Wiggs + STHan will hold top 50. Wedge, Biggs, Cassian, K2SO, and Jyn is also formidable (assuming you don't have R2 or CLS yet).
  • For the beginning I recommend the Wiggs Combo as well. In addition to that you have to save some crystals for getting Baze out of the Shipments. Chirrut is in the Fleet store. If you gear them well, you can put both of them into your arena at 3* in younger shards. They are way stronger than the alternatives like Cassian or K2.

When you have those 4 chars, you can plugin many chars. Nihilus, who is viable at 3* as well, R2, Thrawn, and even Palpatine would be a nice addition.

• hey guys im really sorry what an **** I forgot to post my SWGOH GG link

https://swgoh.gg/u/zolatime8 /collection/

sorry about that guys
  • Zolatime
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    they blank out the word id I ot
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Nice lineup.

For arena, use Wedge, Biggs, r2, old ben, thrawn

R2 and thrawn should be fast

Fractrure their tank, and kill their dps or threats
  • If I have R2, but no Wedge yet, what would be a good line up? I seem to be dropping a lot in arena lately. I was using Sid, Palp, Vader, Boba, and Phasma for a while, but I'd like to start utilizing R2 more.
  • Bump^
  • Jackets wrote: »
    If I have R2, but no Wedge yet, what would be a good line up? I seem to be dropping a lot in arena lately. I was using Sid, Palp, Vader, Boba, and Phasma for a while, but I'd like to start utilizing R2 more.

Post your swgoh.gg profile so we can see what you have. I mean, based on the information you've given, I could say that you could use CLS, Han, GK, zBarriss, and R2. But that's probably not what you're looking for :P.
  • @Zolatime for a young shard your team isnt as important as your mods, i would start farming up speedy mods and then just pick any core team(rebels/empire/sith/jedi) and deck them out, if you want help building a team around any specific toon i can help but really you just need speed for top arena, if your shard is also infested with cls then have stuns or dazes or massive single target and you will be fine, im on a shard that came out 2 weeks after game release and is mainly whales where the top 100 are all cls/gk and i am a f2p player and am currently using vader team and staying in the top 30, make the team you want but to do that you need mods
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/jackets/

Sorry for the delay. I have 4 star Wedge now, and I'll have raid Han unlocked tonight as well. Trying to figure out the best line up for what I have while still trying to utilize R2 more. (If that's the best team I can use.)
  • With the update today I can also zeta R2's Number Crunch now too. I'm assuming that makes a difference on adding him to an Arena team.
  • Any suggestions?