The plauge of Zarris

so I've recently been hitting top 50 in my arena for the first time but have a problem with alot of these top 50 teams using Zarris I have an ok roster and wonder if there's a good way around Zarris any help would be appreciated

https://swgoh.gg/u/unknownnecro/

Replies

• Gear up Thrawn and switch out Leia. Get Fracture on GK then hit Barriss the Critical immunity buff should apply then you can beat her down.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I use Talzin + plague/shock currently, but looking at your roster, a zDV lead works well vs. Barriss, DN led-sith work well vs. that since they don't crit...but probably the quickest one for you personally would be to run Rex lead + GK + R2 + Han and build up Thrawn better and look to fracture enemy GK and FF down Barriss. Another option is build up DN and put him in there instead of Han in the suggested team and you have an annihilate option as well.
  • Tbh some of these teams don't have GK so there's no crit hit immunity
  • I use Talzin + plague/shock currently, but looking at your roster, a zDV lead works well vs. Barriss, DN led-sith work well vs. that since they don't crit...but probably the quickest one for you personally would be to run Rex lead + GK + R2 + Han and build up Thrawn better and look to fracture enemy GK and FF down Barriss. Another option is build up DN and put him in there instead of Han in the suggested team and you have an annihilate option as well.

Yeah I'm thinking of working on DN and Thrawn I want a full empire team for the upcoming darkside TB, thanks for the suggestion
  • Get those anti-Zariss teams ready cuz TW is going to be full of them
  • I can only usually beat them with DN on my team. Gear up thrawn and DN. Stealth everyone, fracture Kenobi or whatever tank. Use DN aoe and survive until you can annihilate Barris then it's smooth sailing
  • HB0MBZ wrote: »
    I can only usually beat them with DN on my team. Gear up thrawn and DN. Stealth everyone, fracture Kenobi or whatever tank. Use DN aoe and survive until you can annihilate Barris then it's smooth sailing

DN would make it a lot easier for sure. I don’t have mine geared, but I can do it with Zolo in place of DN and CLS to ensure buff immunity on Kenobi