7 Carbantis from daily challenge

I had to post the pic since it such a rare sight

qAVdd6j.jpg

Replies

• Are they rare to you? I have just over 300 and I keep donating them to the guild
  • I think the rarity is the drop of 7.
  • Rojas wrote: »
    Are they rare to you? I have just over 300 and I keep donating them to the guild

Ridiculous.maybe after you bought 50 full gear,and got tired of gearing more toons.
    Are they rare to you? I have just over 300 and I keep donating them to the guild

Not so much rare, just bad RNG in the drops.
  • Other than you I bet 90% of people could use thousands of it...
  • in the beginning i thought, why are these people complaining about carbantis? I got hundreds of them.
    Turns out, it was not enough.
  • Other than you I bet 90% of people could use thousands of it...

99%. Guy is full of it if he says he doesn't need them. Everyone needs them.

So then you haven't hit the wall yet
  • Tarugo91 wrote: »
    in the beginning i thought, why are these people complaining about carbantis? I got hundreds of them.

Same here. I use to donate them all the time. Had too many. Unlocking G Kenobi changed that for me. He literally needs hundreds by himself.
  • I have 902, guess I should hold on to them for when I unlock GK
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • You will burn through all of them. YOU WILL. And then need thousands more .

I'd like to add that after 15 months of playing I've never seen a 6 drop let alone a 7. The odds are so low it falls someone in the region of winning the lottery.

Classic
  • Every phoenix member needs at least 100 just from G8 to g9. You are clearly not gearing many toons
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    I have 902, guess I should hold on to them for when I unlock GK

YES! I had over 1000 when I unlocked GK. Now I have 0 and need 1200 for current gear levels.
    And to the OP - I'm really happy for you, and I also kind of hate you right now. :D
  • Every phoenix member needs at least 100 just from G8 to g9. You are clearly not gearing many toons

Ezra G10
    Hera G9
    Kanan G8
    Chopper G8
    Zeb G8
    Sabine G8

Once I got Thrawn I slowed down on Phoenix Squad.

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • My guildies and I are collecting data on Carbanti drops. I will be writing up a report of that data in the coming weeks on http://gaming-fans.com/

I can tell you what we all already know... that 7 carbanti pull is probably the rarest thing in this game. So, congrats and now go buy a lottery ticket - its your lucky day!
  • lamatoe wrote: »
    You will burn through all of them. YOU WILL. And then need thousands more .

I'd like to add that after 15 months of playing I've never seen a 6 drop let alone a 7. The odds are so low it falls someone in the region of winning the lottery.

Classic

I agree. I never even see 6 drop.
  • not rare per say but you need insane amounts once start gearing especially thanks to TB
    i had around 1300+ before TB started i now have 53 and tonnes of toons still needing them
  • Thrawn
    GK
    PS
    OLd Ben
    ...every other friggin’ character.
  • Tarugo91 wrote: »
    in the beginning i thought, why are these people complaining about carbantis? I got hundreds of them.

I feel that man. I didn't gear up many tanks for a long time. Now I feel the crunch.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum
  • And MK5 guns. Hate those too
  • Yeah, I just did some math - I currently need 1500 of them to get my current roster to the next level - 200 to get GK out of Gear VIII prison. Balanced!
  • Maybe it’s just a bad run of RNG but I’ve been noticing about the past 4-5 challenges that getting a drop of 3 carbantis has become more and more common. Seems 4 of my 5 drops each challenge is 3. Anyone else seeing that or am I cursed with a run of terrible rng?