Delete

Highground_dlc
19 posts Member
edited November 2017
Question has been answered please delete
Post edited by Highground_dlc on

Replies

• How have you gotten to G11 without figuring out mods?
  • And how do you put a zeta on someone without already knowing how slow he is?
  • Isn't his base 121? If you give him a +30 arrow mod, you are literally already there
  • And how do you put a zeta on someone without already knowing how slow he is?

I already knew how fast he was. I put the zeta on him for arena but then learned he worked really great for rancor too
    He's actually at gear 12 now and I haven't really seen much of an improvement in my modded characters (even with 5* mods) so I didn't ever care enough to figure them out
    He's actually at gear 12 now and I haven't really seen much of an improvement in my modded characters (even with 5* mods) so I didn't ever care enough to figure them out

That's where you're wrong
  • Don´t get me wrong, but it seems, you have no idea what is important in this game, especially for the arena.

Mods are the most important thing in this game. Having good mods is way more important than having the right toons.

Here´s my advice: Figure mods out! Figure out, how you have to mod your characters, farm mods, especially those with speed secondaries and you will see how far you can get in the arena with them.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I suggest watching a youtube video on mods. Look at their primary stat and aim to get as much speed secondarys as you can. It makes an incredible difference. I tried doing the Ewok mini-raid when it came around the other day with no mods, and I couldn't make it past the first wave. I tried again after giving them all average mods focusing mostly on speed, and managed to complete the whole event with no deaths.