Imperial TIE Fighter and his "deflection chance"....

Hi to the SWGOH-universe,

short question:

Who believes, that the deflection chance of his imperial TIE Fighter is the same as the chance of the opponent?

I NOT!

I have a feeled chance of 15% and the other has 66,66% (or more?)

Am I alone with this feeling?

Replies

• It's the same for all of us, and it's insane!
    Several times I saw the opponent TIE dodge 5-6 times in a row... and mine? Max 2 times in a whole battle....
  • Don’t attack the opposing TFP unless it is with x1 and you won’t have ay issues
  • Seems about the same to me. I've had battles where my TF has dodged a ton and theirs none, and then others when their TF dodges 9 in a row. Just bad RNG sometimes.
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    Hi to the SWGOH-universe,

short question:

Who believes, that the deflection chance of his imperial TIE Fighter is the same as the chance of the opponent?

I NOT!

I have a feeled chance of 15% and the other has 66,66% (or more?)

Am I alone with this feeling?

I Dont*

Anyways no he doesnt. The rating is ~40% for TIE and 2% for other ships. This plays to his unique and the fact that he has no proct and thus relies on dodging

• hmmm, seems like we play a different game. my tie is dead after 3/4 attacks on him, but if i want to kill my last opponent - earlier it is suicide - the imperial tie, i needed sometimes 6/7/8 attacks. (mother ackbar attack + 2 assists and the game wasn't over).

would wish my tie had a so long life, too...
  • Then maybe you should upgrade the pilot to max
  • Massov
    123 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Definitely not broken - I often use my first reinforcement to bring in Scmiter and stealth everyone except Tie Fighter - i would he dodges 2 out ofnevery 5 attacks on average so 40% makes sense.

Sometimes he doesn't get hit all the way to Tarkin's Ult. Sometimes he dodges nothing. RNG