TW Constructive Feedback Thread

2Next

Replies

• It is an interesting and fun features. A lot of good mechanics, but what I really dislike is inability to reuse my toons who were still had full protection and full health for other battles. At least have some bonus points like in tourneys.

Moreover I really disliked the fact there is absolutely no possible way to detect opponents that cheats as players can’t see which team beat which team on offense. If we could have at least the possibility to review whose team beat those on D and also with what amount of health/protection they finished the battle, which which mods and gear had the opponent, then you have a chance to detect cheaters.
  • So ive made a thread, posted in others threads, and made it clear im super impressed with overall spit & shine on TW. So below im listing my concerns.

I am not really concerned with rewards... it incentives everyone to participate. I understand the winners that conquer completely wanting a lil more though... I will suggest maybe adding a 2-3 zeta bonus for complete annihilation in addition to 1st place rewards, sounds fair.

It would also be much more user friendly if indivuals could edit the defensive teams... or if officers could delete/eject blatantly ludicrous defensive teams like
    cup/jgk/mob enforcer/ pao/ugnaught...

I'm also really concered about the status screen. Putting all registered members at zero in at least defensive and offensive banners area so everyone can see who is playing and who is piking.

To take that a step further, during TW i think the single biggest improvement yall can make to a already stellar system is simply increasing the amount of info we have... the mechanics are incredible.

So during TW put a status screen for opponents! Show how many defensive teams and offensive teams they've used. And on each territory, instead of making defensive teams disappear, simply stamp them with who defeated them, and/or all the combined allies that defeated that team. This may be a nightmare coding issue... (idk exactly, im a hardware guy) but it will definitely be that key peice of polish that makes TW the girl in the red dress that everybody in the matrix looks at everytime.

But again... devs incredible work! Love it. Hope my suggestions help.
  • My feedback is that I think defense needs a buff. The guild I joined in the beta was able to 100% fill our defensive team slots and ended up full clearing the enemies defenses both times, first time we had 49 participants join and not everyone even battled offensively, second time we were only 34/50. I think in order to promote more strategy, more defensive teams should be allowed. This way guilds and guildies would have to make strategic choices on where to use their teams, split 50/50 defense offence, go 100% defense, or somewhere in between. This would increase the amount of time the TW takes though so an alternative could be some sort of stat bonus to defending teams. Other than that I think this is a great mode, rewards for time investment are fair and I love that it allows as many or as few people from the guild to participate. People can join if they want but don't have to feel forced or that they are holding their guild back if they don't.
  • Rimbol wrote: »
    I posted some thoughts on a new thread which hasn't been approved yet, so I'll add my thoughts here.

As people have said before, ties for both guilds fully conquering the map should result in both guilds getting the first place rewards. We spent the time and played through everything properly so we shouldn't be penalized for that. Implement other tie-breaking rules so this is less like to happen, but reward us for playing the game. Otherwise, guilds will colloborate and just set defense and stop in order for both guilds to earn second place rewards with no effort.

Speaking of tie-breaking, earning banners on defense is probably the easiest fix. It is unlikely that both guilds will have the exact same number of defense wins. Some other things that could prevent ties would be to increase the number of teams you can set on defense for each territory. For a 100M GP guild, it is very easy to set 200 teams on ground defense and still have over 400 teams available for offense. score hero hack That will practically guarantee that all territories will be conquered. However, increasing the number of teams on defense means that there will be so many more attacks necessary which will drag out the game. Another option would be to limit the number of guild attacks available on offense. So you would have to manage your attacks to not use them all up. You can also add a time limit to battles like in arena that will also give strong defenses an advantage.

In terms of logging, I like the new stats, but I would like some improvements. As mentioned earlier in the thread, having all guild members listed with a 0 or blank value at start will make it easy to see who hasn't yet set a defense or attacked. Don't make me check off my own list to find out who is missing. Let me sort the list alphabetically so that if I want to track separately it will be easier to do. Please provide a battle log for all of the battles. I would like to know how my defense team did. Did it successfully defend? What team beat it? Maybe leave the completed battles in the territories so that you can look at the team that beat it and see what mods were used, etc. A replay video would be nice so that guildmates can offer critique and advice on attack strategy.

In the UI, I noticed that the battle log for each territory is blank if the territory was conquered while the app is closed. I went to sleep last night and when I woke up this morning and checked the status, a lot of territories were conquered on both sides, but the battle logs were blank.

guilds will never work as you know. what do you say about that
  • Suggestion to fix match-making: Implement a rating system like ELO, and use that rating for both rewards and matchmaking.

Basic things common to ELO like systems:

Winning increases rating.
    Losing decreases rating.

Swgoh modifications to ELO I'd suggest:

Do a one-time rating seeding to get the system going.
    Otherwise, new guilds start at zero rating.
    Rating cannot drop under zero.

Could also make ELO player specific, with the guild's rating being the participant's average. Something like that might be necessary depending on how quickly the reward scale changes, to prevent guild members moving en masse to a different guild each week, where the destination guild is just low enough for an easier win but rewards are about the same as their true rating.
  • Why not an democratic solution ... and you have a choice every time ...

Like 3 TW models ...

The guild decide through registration of more than 25 players, which TW model they want to play ...

A: could be active GP vs active GP, and than match compare the amount of players

B: could be passive GP vs passiv GP, and than match compare the amount of players

C: still the hidden Roulette like it is now

If you give the guilds the opportunities to choose ... no one can blame CG or EA anymore ... make it transparency ... we are glad that we live in a democracy country ...