Overall im very pleased with territory wars! Please post pros and cons from your experience.

Okay so to keep the thread brief and to the points lets all agree to stay on point and use the following format... we agreed to beta test to help the devs so lets "stay on target"

PRO- "insert comments here"

CON- "insert comments here"

Replies

• Copycat :p
  • PROS- I really liked the command tools... it certainly helped start off TW the way we wanted.
    I also liked the revamped status screen with total banners, defensive banners, offensive banners, etc...

CONS- One thing i had a hard time monitoring is who had had attacked and who hadn't... one easy sugestion to fix this i have is to add everyone registeted in TW to defensive banners & offensive banners on the status screen at zero... this way not only officers, but all guild members can see who has attacks left and a rpugh estimate by comparing defensive score to offensive score... not perfect but it would help immensely.

Overall great job guys! I love it! Rewards are sweet too... but not sweet enough to rot out our teeth... which is healthy so im happy! <3<3<3
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Pros it's alot of fun using multiple squads we don't get too normally use.
    Cons we need gear for those characters. Even with endless resources here I'm still carbanti locked.
  • Pros: Very fun, was using a lot of characters from my roster that I haven't used in months

Cons: If the rewards are given out at 600 banners, why keep playing once you hit 600?

My clan had a battle where we had 7000 banners and the enemy has 1100, since we are both over 600 are we both going to be getting rewards, despite the difference? A way to possible fix this without changing the rewards structure would be to have achievements based on total banners collected, that way clans would get rewards and will want to keep collecting more to unlock the achievements.
  • Pros: a lot of fun, lots of teamwork/coordination needed, utilizes roster depth, lessens the zeta grind

Cons: I think the info tracking for TW and TB needs to have everyone start at 0, to make it easier to track who's not participating. With the new influx of activities to do, we need ways to lessen the burden of leadership.

Needs ways to better separate ties: rewards for ties/losing aren't much worse then winning, but if both guilds can just hit 600 banners and do nothing else to tie, it's not asking for much effort.

Overall great beta though, hope we get more in this open format in the future.
  • The only con I can think of, but it may have just been me not paying enough attention, was that there are no notifications about the periods ending or starting which might be nice to have. Perhaps just for the first phase where you register to participate, to prevent people from forgetting/missing out.
    Jedi Consular, you always had my back.