Zetas.....

IIIPA
6 posts Member
edited November 2017
I have seen more dropped passes in NFL last Sunday, then Zetas in multiple weeks...... Can we bump up the rate a bit more....Not saying drop as much as the names in some scandals but maybe in between please
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I actually got 3 zetas yesterday alone, which isv1 below the max. Hard to complain. But I've had plenty of days of pulling up set a zetas.

Usually when I zeta someone, I'll quickly pull in 10 zeta mats quick, in like a week. Then it takes me a month to get the last 10. At least that's how it's been going for me since I got zetas. Only have 3 toons with zetas at the moment.
  • Have you tried actually playing the challenge and not sim it ? Some people say they have noticed a better drop rate then.
  • Have you tried actually playing the challenge and not sim it ? Some people say they have noticed a better drop rate then.

That has no effect.
  • You should try turning your tin foil hat around backwards. I agree the drop rate is ridiculously low, but that hat will probably have more effect than trying to get CG to fix something that is wrong with their game.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.