Nightsister WAI?

Banth
158 posts Member
edited November 2017
Since I filled out the bug report in the new proper area but someone forgot to add a submit button (or it just wasnt showing up for me for some reason) I’ll submit here instead.

Two issues Im curious about if they're WAI.

First, under MT lead anytime you use a special ability that doesn’t damage such as a revive or a heal it procs a counter or another effect that usually should only proc when the enemy is hit. I understand that under MT lead you also have a chance to put on a plague stack when using these abilities but it doesn’t seem like a heal procing a counter is WAI. It is a pretty big deal vs the current CLS meta and would like to know if this is the way it will always be or if will ever be fixed.

Second, Nightsister Acolyte doesn't appear to be getting her crit chance bonus from her unique. I tested this by loading her up with close to 75% cc (giving her a 100% cc with unique) and she only crit about 75% of the time. I also tested by not putting any cc on her at all and she should have at least been critting close to half the time if her unique was adding the cc but it wasnt even close. Currently I have 58% cc on her (83% cc counting the unique) and its pretty obvious that she crits close to 58% of the time. No where close to other toons I have at 80% cc when running them side by side.

Thanks ahead of time!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

You need to make sure you fill in all the boxes and this includes at least 4 words in the big lower box.

There is nothing that can be don't on this forum all bugs and issues must be dealt with there.