Holiday events

Anreath_Erith
20 posts Member
edited November 2017
I was very glad to see that for the first time that I have played this game you had what seemed to be a holiday event with the nightsisters.

WTK took you guys so long to come around?**** near every videogame I have ever played had holiday events and they made the games so much more fun. Please come up with more fun events with holiday themes or at the very least decent gear payouts and zeta/Omega payouts. Thanks again for the nightsisters event. Which when I first heard you were doing, was not impressed until you actually rolled it out.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Luke, Han, Biggs, and Wedge out back shooting Womp Rats dressed up as Turkeys.
  • Bhaalor wrote: »
    Luke, Han, Biggs, and Wedge out back shooting Womp Rats dressed up as Turkeys.

Doesn't have to be silly, or really holiday themed, just have fun events with actual rewards.

This game is really lacking when it comes to events, they are either a complete waste of time or way too difficult to do (which also ends up being a waste of time).
  • If we don't get a Star Wars Holiday Special themed event soon, the holidays just won't be the same.
    If we don't get a Star Wars Holiday Special themed event soon, the holidays just won't be the same.
    I guess the other games I played before this spoiled me. Which is one reason I stopped spending money and time on this game. It is really more like a job than fun. Love Star Wars, love games on my phone, but not exactly thrilled with how this game has been developed.

Happy you are pleased with sub par events that give you 3 salvage that you have no use for.