Phoenix Squad for LS level 9 Hard battles

Just curious if anyone has used PS to clear the LS lvl 9 hard battles and what gear level they were at when you accomplished said task.They seem to be a pretty functional team (if you don't mind long-lived battles), yet they demand ALL the gear so I am trying to justify gearing them up for purposes beyond Thrawn and the new assault battle.
Thank you for your valued opinion and/or experience!

Replies

• Options
    I used Jyn Biggs wedge leader Akbar all lvl 8 gear old Ben 9 gear and borrowed a friends gold gear commander Luke and 3 stared them
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, depending on who you have for allies to borrow, you probably don't need a lot of work. Iirc, I used g8/9 Wiggs, Lando, Leia, R2 w/ a borrowed CLS. I'm sure the much better synergized Phoenix could accomplish the same task with a CLS ally.
  • DasMurich
    245 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I cleared all those with Phoenix borrowing CLS. This was right when he released too so they were mostly G9, no zetas. The CLS were I mean.

My Phoenix are G9 and G10.
  • Options
    Just curious if anyone has used PS to clear the LS lvl 9 hard battles and what gear level they were at when you accomplished said task.They seem to be a pretty functional team (if you don't mind long-lived battles), yet they demand ALL the gear so I am trying to justify gearing them up for purposes beyond Thrawn and the new assault battle.
    Thank you for your valued opinion and/or experience!

3 starred it from the first try, all g8, mediocre mods, only kanan and Ezra unique omega'ed, and Hera's lead as well.
    borrowed a maxed cls, it was way easier than thrawn's event.
  • Options
    I also used phoenix with borrowed CLS to clear all those lv 9 hard LS nodes. My phoenix were G9 ezra, G8 everyone else (chopper not sabine) at the time. CLS was G11.
  • Options
    Nice, thanks guys! That is actually what my Pheonix is now with Ezra at 9.
  • Options
    I did it but you really need a Borrowed CLS.
    G9/G8 and all omegas. The hard part is keeping Hera alive so stacking Prot/Health helps.