Soooooo....about those Clone Helmets (and Sabine's)

2Next

Replies

• +1 to design and additional character releases with this design. I get it if clones won’t wear their helmets in combat because it can be hard to differentiate them when targeting (especially if you’re unfamiliar with their names), but a clearer color scheme could solve that. I strongly support using the same mechanic as far Saxon, holding the helmet in roster viewing, wearing it in the field. I would strongly appreciate the same respect for Sabine, but I understand that her facial and hair design for combat must have taken some work.

More importantly, I hope this applies to the much-anticipated Jango
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    +1 to design and additional character releases with this design. I get it if clones won’t wear their helmets in combat because it can be hard to differentiate them when targeting (especially if you’re unfamiliar with their names), but a clearer color scheme could solve that. I strongly support using the same mechanic as far Saxon, holding the helmet in roster viewing, wearing it in the field. I would strongly appreciate the same respect for Sabine, but I understand that her facial and hair design for combat must have taken some work.

More importantly, I hope this applies to the much-anticipated Jango

This just summed up everything that I want in this game. Except more DS. But that's for other threads.