Why do you think your squad won/lost?

Or what strategy did you find effective? Our guild was mostly new to each other, we had android, our guildies didn't. We couldn't agree on strategy so we were basically FFA. I think the reason we lost was the 6M GP differential...

Replies

• On the jakku map... i think defensive resistance teams dominated... the buffs they got only fed the fire.

I think many thought... ooh resistance, i can beat them with a weaker team... got smoked from all the bonus offense and tm gain from jakku map buffs...

End result... that resistance gets there TM charged up so the next team that tried got a bunch of exposes shoved up there backside and perforated by all the extra offense on top of expose... before they even got a turn.

The map buffs seemed like a joke... but the laughs on all the peeps that thought they could steamroll resistance teams on offense like it was an arena battle.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    resistance is better on offense great for the Gk Zarris comps. I don’t want too give our winning stratagy away lol but let’s just say we stacked certain territories with op comps made our opponent work for it .