Next yoda event advice

Ok so I need a little advise for the update event. I have done some math, and being conservative at best I can get 5 5* Jedi by the end of the next event. Just need some advise on if I am wasting my time or not with the potential squad I will have available. So here's what I have to work with. I am not including characters I will not be able to 5* before the end of the next event.

Lumi 7*
JC 5*

Going to get Eeth from squad and should have him to 6*.

Between cantina shipments and L/D battles I should get a 5* Ahsoka

And for my last spot is where I need the advise. Between cantina and L/D battles I can get one of the following 3. Mace, bariss, or plo. Mace and plo would be slightly easier right now as I have the battles unlocked but half as many L/D battles. I have another level and a half before I can get the barriss cantina battle opened but if I went for her I would have double the L/D battles. Personally I am leaning towards waiting on barriss.

Now with this team would I have a chance at beating the 5* today event and that's assuming all these characters will be geared and leveled.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Level 5 isnt difficult. Especially with your 7* lumi. You will be able to get your yoda next go around. You may be able to get 6*. It could take all your resources though. Just dont hit yoda with anything other than basic attack if he has foresight.
    I got my 5* with 7*lumi; 6* JediC; 5* Qui Gon 5*Asohka; 5* eeth koth
    I got my 6* with lumi; Jedi C; MaceW ;Qui Gon ; and Asohka.
    Am trying to farm Barris b4 the next event. She seems to be helpful for the 7* from what ive read.
    I think Mace would be fine for 5 and 6* but im not sure Mace and Eeth will do the job at 7*.
    Hope you get him!
  • I personally had trouble at the five star level. I only have 4 Jedi that are 5*, and 1 6*. So I didn't have options to try out different characters. Only thing I could test was who was the leader. Obviously the more Jedi you have above the recommended level, the easier it will be.
    I am only level 59 and none of my Jedi were gear level 5 or 6. I have seen many people on forums say no one even has a chance at beating 5* Yoda with Jedi below lvl 60 and any gear below 7.
  • 111Nate111
    70 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @depewcampbell
    Yes, i can see it being difficult to beat without upper level gearing. Should be easy to level up gears on your jedi by the next event. JediC is the easiest if i remember right. They do need decent hp to sustain the damage. Asohka and Mace i think are more difficult to gear to lev7.
    Asohka is difficult to gear8 not 7
  • @111Naye111
    I think I was just lucky to even beat Yoda with the team I had. Now I'm just preparing for level 6 and 7 for next time. I currently have all the Jedi characters available in the game, so it's just a matter of chosing who to use I think.
  • I would get Bariss. Not only is she beneficial for you in GW, but she is pretty mandatory for beating the 7* Yoda level.
  • I love Yoda but I would level the right team to take him down

With what's available I would go Bariss, Lumi, JC, QGJ and then whoever you want. Those first four are useful for more than just the getting Yoda.

I haven't found any other Jedi very useful, I'm probably going to have Mace, JKG or Ashoka as my fifth but only because I have them at 6* already

I'd rather it be annakin but won't ever have him high enough

Good luck,
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I skipped the idea of getting yoda, for now. I was on board with farming him, but realized he's pretty weak in arena. Once I 7* GS I might start farming Jedi again. But for now, GS fits in many more lineups.

Edit: also, keeping my arena team strong means 300-500 extra crystals a day. That's will help speed all the farming up significantly in the long run.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Do you think it's possible i get Anakin to 5* till next time I have him 4* with 19/65 and only 2 Hard battles unlocked.. I'm trying to push DS stage 7 but it's hard as hell
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • eBitzu wrote: »
    Do you think it's possible i get Anakin to 5* till next time I have him 4* with 19/65 and only 2 Hard battles unlocked.. I'm trying to push DS stage 7 but it's hard as hell

The average is 2 shards a day from two stages so shouldn't be a problem as long as you do them every day (and taking into account the 7 days the event lasts)

19 days til start 26 til end, that's ~52 shards
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • eBitzu wrote: »
    Do you think it's possible i get Anakin to 5* till next time I have him 4* with 19/65 and only 2 Hard battles unlocked.. I'm trying to push DS stage 7 but it's hard as hell

Yeah its definitely possible. On the off chance the RNG Gods do not favor you, crystal sacrifices for refresh may be needed.