When cls event come? [MERGED]

Replies

• Options
    I’m assuming R2 event will precede CLS?
  • Options
    I really hope they bring that event back in December. I'm getting pretty tired of going against them in the arena and missing out on the TB mission.
  • Options
    i want to know too if R2 comes back before CLS

• Options
    August 2018 >:)
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    r2 has already preceded a cls event

Yeah I would guess if you missed out in october you're screwed (again).
  • Options
    Yaaassssss!!!
  • Options
    With R2 returning more and more frequently, do you guys think that the commander Luke event will come back next month?
  • Options
    Devs confirmed that it is returning soon
  • Options
    I missed it the first time by a few shards.
  • Options
    Be prepared.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Devs confirmed that it is returning soon

correct.
    Soon
  • Options
    Awesome! He is the only toon I don’t have and I can’t wait to unlock him. Thanks for the responses guys!
  • Options
    Carn wrote: »
    You know, when devs say "soon", it can be a few weeks, it can also be a few months ...

I really hope future hero journeys don't have characters required for PvE parts of the game. I'd still be sad that I missed out on CLS the first time since he's so good but find the wait tolerable if CLS didn't have such a profound impact on TB event currency. It's really not cool to penalize entire guilds for not being able to field CLS on first go by denying them even the chance at 10 extra TB currency much less the 500 TB currency guilds with 50/50 CLS have been getting every single TB since the event's introduction.

I completely agree. I was nowhere close to having Old Ben 7* with the very little time given to farm. On top of farming Old Ben, TB was released, and I had to farm Hoth Han and the Hoth bros. Not enough energy to go around. Plus, I had to gear and level my Empire toons for 7* R2. A whole lotta work for waiting so long on a needed and great toon.
    Now, I am having to farm FO for BB8 while stockpiling gear and zeta mats for CLS. Simultaneously I am farming Resistance... well reasons.

This is not a rant or whining. This is why I love/hate this game. I love that it keeps me coming back everyday for 2 years, but I hate the panic farming.

Suggestion: Why can't events be entered early once all requirements are met? Say pay 100 crystals to access any special event early? That way as soon as you meet the requirements you could jump right to it?
  • Options
    Suggestion: Why can't events be entered early once all requirements are met? Say pay 100 crystals to access any special event early? That way as soon as you meet the requirements you could jump right to it?

I'm hoping that they update the yoda and palp events so that once you complete them it draws a new legendary event you haven't 7* the toon. Those two events being on the calendar are meaningless to me as I 7* them months ago. Or add a bonus mission to those events that gives zetas.

I'm overall ok with the 3 month cadence on thrawn and the like since they're meta but not game breakingly essential like cls. Normally for me I need those 3 months to get the required toons up to snuff anyway.

Cls just went too far by penalizing entire guilds for not having 50/50 cls and not have cls return every month exponentially increasing a guild level punishment. I'm ok if my choices of what to farm/not farm impact me negatively when new meta characters are released, not ok that I'm directly punished for the farming choices of my guildies.
  • Options
    Its been since july, all of us non whales would like a bone thrown to us , now that we know the new Rey is for whales only.
  • Options
    In before the delete because they've deleted at least 5 other threads about new Rey being aimed at the P2P crowd only.
  • Options
    Truth hurts, they dont want me opening all the sheeps eyes I guess.
  • Options
    I'm in your boat too Maize (also a fellow UM fan)
  • Options
    umwlvnx7.jpg

Go Blue!
  • Options
    Jackets wrote: »
    umwlvnx7.jpg

Go Blue!

The only victors here are EA and their wallets from all the cash that will be needed to get new Rey.
  • Options
    lol. Fair enough. Michigan certainly isn't representing this year.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    In before the delete because they've deleted at least 5 other threads about new Rey being aimed at the P2P crowd only.

@TheShadow1983 not true, they were probably merged into the mega thread about the rey event. We do not delete anything that is within the forum guidelines, and even those we trash but never delete.
  • Options
    Im asking about Luke event coming back for first time since June.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    This game wouldn't be any fun if everyone got every character immediately. I missed CLS the first time, but now it'll be all the sweeter when I get him. Yes, it's designed to make them money. Paying players get an advantage, as they should. But everyone has the ability to eventually get everything they want through normal gameplay. Money just takes a lot of the grind away. While grinding isn't the most enjoyable thing, it does feel good getting those things unlocked without having to spend money (I almost sound like that infamous reddit post now lol). The same can't be said for many other mobile games. Patience is a virtue.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Maize wrote: »
    Im asking about Luke event coming back for first time since June.

Oh. All the info we have currently is that he's returning "soon". Just speculation on my part, but I'd guess early December, maybe sooner.
  • Options
    So tired of only battling Commander Luke. I want to battle with him! Any word on when his event is coming back??
  • Options
    I am guessing it may come back on 2nd anniversary
  • Options
    I spent 2 months getting old Ben shards from the cantina battles... I hope it's soon