Stop with the sub forums!

That annoying “moved to correct sub forum” is making people think this forum is dead. If this keeps up, more are going to join the reddit group instead. General discussion should be about, well everything in general right? There are tons of other forums that allow this and are more lively due to that. Inb4 moves to correct sub forum!

Replies

• I think we should generally discuss this proposal ...
  • Give it a few minutes. This will be moved to the Feedback > Forums &Website subforum so that your post can starve and die.
  • gufu21 wrote: »
    Give it a few minutes. This will be moved to the Feedback > Forums &Website subforum so that your post can starve and die.

^ this
    also agree with the op, this forum is slowly dying.
  • Sub'ed.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • +1000
    nobody check subforum
  • Up at the top of the page there are two links - HOME and DISCUSSIONS. If you click on discussions you'll get all the current discussions, regardless of which subforum they're in. The downside is that forum topics fall off this list very quickly, which is what used to happen to any topic in General Discussions.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Hey! We found a topic we can ALL agree on!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Please direct any issues and questions about this topic to your resident gif master <<Kozispoon>>. Thank you
  • gufu21 wrote: »
    Give it a few minutes. This will be moved to the Feedback > Forums &Website subforum so that your post can starve and die.

LOL, it actually happened.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    gufu21 wrote: »

I can't help it that you would rather complain about it then click one more time to check out the subforum and comment on posts that you think are starving.....

feed them please they wont make it without your help.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Hey! We found a topic we can ALL agree on!

Nope. All of the dumb complaints here, and there are lots, this is probably the dumbest.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH