Platoon Squad and Deployment Update?

I'm having a hard time finding a place to reply to this mesg:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143905/platoon-squad-and-deployments-update

Looking for a mega thread of some sort where I can reply.
(Mods please move this posting to the proper location. Thanks.)

First off.

The statement you posted didn't provide any clarity. Because I'm still confused after reading the brief update.

Platoon Squad is working as intended. But you didn't say anything about "Fleet Platoons".

People are upset because Fleet Platoon just recently introduced 2 ships that people can't farm yet. And it's just a money grab to force people to get these ships to complete the fleet platoons Slot 5 and Slot 6 requiring the 2 new ships.

If your intent is to keep static compositions, with a set of required platoons, and rotating them.

Then why is the fleet platoon introducing new ships there? Was that part of the static rotation? Because they were recently introduced, - thus it is dynamic composition. NOT static.

Reason I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying is, it contradicts what is happening right now.

So you should say at the top of the update.
"Woops. There is a bug here and we messed up. We will fix this mistake moving forward."

Replies

• Options
    I'm having a hard time finding a place to reply to this mesg:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143905/platoon-squad-and-deployments-update

"Woops. There is a bug here and we messed up. We will fix this mistake moving forward."

They can't say that or they would have to give crystals for their mistake.
  • Options
    It’s radio silence right now. Maybe get something today but I doubt it. I think we ll get whatever we are getting for 2 year Anny and then long weekend and maybe some type of clarity after. I ve been commenting every thread about this to maybe find some official word and nada. Pretty sure it’s not a fun time in any ea office rn. Also I believe no one knew about this but the corporate side.
  • Options
    Because they haven't started that yet? Says they will post the platoons before the phases begin with more details to come
  • Options
    Most of the complaints are about the "Fleet Platoons" their update mentions ONLY Squad Platoons.

Squad Platoons must be working as intended - since they haven't introduced Wicket or the Vetern Smugglers. So sure. Seems to be working as intended.

But all the complaints are about how the Kylo and SF Tie Fighter ships were introduced recently into the Fleet Zone of the TB. Starting at Phase 3. ( again they talk about first 3 vertical slices, (phase 1,2, 3) being static. the new ships doesnt adhere to their "intent" of making it static. fact it was recently introduced equates dynamic.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

All we know is this is the information we have right now. When they know more we will know more.