NS Zombie vs Rancor

NS Zombie is immune to Rancor's Devour too, not just DN & BF.

Replies

• If that’s true, it won’t help long as rancor slam hits everyone

It won’t get you infinite turns, but it can get you to enrage with everyone. Previously that wasn’t possible.

It won’t get you infinite turns, but it can get you to enrage with everyone. Previously that wasn’t possible.
    Possibly, I think the person you were answering was talking about the slam killing zombie (thus removing the taunt) which can lower the cooldown on devour, and he can eat someone else anyway.

His breath also takes priority over devour. It is an exploit for the time being IMO, but it isn't an automatic one.

Huh? Under Zeta Ventress the Rancor won't get a turn.

Huh? Under Zeta Ventress the Rancor won't get a turn.

That’s obviously not what we are talking about here since the Rancor needs several turns before Devour.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    If that’s true, it won’t help long as rancor slam hits everyone

Possibly, I think the person you were answering was talking about the slam killing zombie (thus removing the taunt) which can lower the cooldown on devour, and he can eat someone else anyway.

His breath also takes priority over devour. It is an exploit for the time being IMO, but it isn't an automatic one.

I thought he was saying Rancor has an AOE, so Taunt is useless. But I did forget about his debuff. That kind of eliminates taunt.