32 mill HAAT run

Replies

• Options
    impressive don't get me wrong, but don't say solo if you didn't solo it.
  • Options
    Thanks. Rather than a solo, it’s a single run with one team.
  • Options
    So you went from about halfway or so through P2 all the way to the end? I guess it's just not clear with the jump cuts. Maybe next time speeding up the video would be better than editing it entirely? I would like to see how the phases played out as this is a very nice team and strategy.
  • Options
    So you went from about halfway or so through P2 all the way to the end? I guess it's just not clear with the jump cuts. Maybe next time speeding up the video would be better than editing it entirely? I would like to see how the phases played out as this is a very nice team and strategy.

It is sped up. The whole run took over an hour and was too big to upload so I cut it up to show the strategy in each phase.
  • Options
    İ think if acbar is dead you can solo the whole p1 to p4
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    impressive don't get me wrong, but don't say solo if you didn't solo it.

He's on the far left.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    İ think if acbar is dead you can solo the whole p1 to p4

This team can’t clear p2. Especially without Ackbar. TMR doesn’t work on the tank.
  • Options
    Is there any way to make this team work without BB8, you think?
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I have had some success with leia in place of bb8. Its RNG depended and you need good mods obviously but i have tried it 3 times, I solo’d P3 all the times but had varying level of success in P4. In my first tried I got carried away and the cannon ate Han at 0,65% of P3 so I only did 10% of P4. In my next two attempts I got careless in P4 and had R2 die once and Han the other time, pretty early both times so my best is about 30% of p4. I assume if I payed more attention I could do about 60% of p4
  • Options
    Kreontas wrote: »
    I have had some success with leia in place of bb8. Its RNG depended and you need good mods obviously but i have tried it 3 times, I solo’d P3 all the times but had varying level of success in P4. In my first tried I got carried away and the cannon ate Han at 0,65% of P3 so I only did 10% of P4. In my next two attempts I got careless in P4 and had R2 did once and Han the other time, pretty early both times so my best is about 30% of p4. I assume if I payed more attention I could do about 60% of p4

See, we got in a bit of a pinch on our last HAAT and I put together a makeshift version of this team with Leia and Jawa Engineer (my Raid Han was already down) and JE actually did fairly well too as he has a lot of specials to use, plus his basic calls an assist as well.
  • Options
    The P3 strategy is to clear adds and get fracture on Rocket trooper. Keep Leia perma-stealthed and whenever fracture ends and Thrawn takes his turn swap TM with R2 and use his smokescreen targeting Leia. That way all 5 are stealthed and you don’t get counter-attacked. Leia also keeps everyone buffed so they don’t die instantly from the canon. If Han gets hit many times use Thrawn on him to give him some protection while he healthsteals back. Now if you get resisted a lot on TM and Leia triple-hits the Rocket Trooper often he will take a turn. If your toons are fast enough you can pull it off before enrage.